The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity

kaltes_bueffet

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Holy moly, did I have a score! (I never post in the "haul" threads, so you know this is a big one.)

Usukicon Y15 Goodie Bag -- 200k in the TP!

Oh, man...I knew I landed a big one just by the fact that it was a goody bag. I didn't realize how truly good it was until I checked the SSW and it wasn't there!

I only wish I'd taken a screenie...but I didn't know!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

The plushie remains ever silent, but as you leave you notice 1,695 Neopoints on the ground. Perhaps it was good luck or...

July 27th:

It was very kind of you to visit this worn little plushie. Oh, what's this? There is a NEW plushie on the ground nearby! You're sure you can give the Ripped Moehog Plushie a new home!

plu_moehog_ripped.gif

July 28th:

Pawloin is so excited to visit the little plushie he forgets he was hungry.

July 31st:

There is no response from the plushie, but as you turn around you kick a small object. Oh, it's a Sand Box!

August 1st:

There is no response from the plushie, but as you turn around you kick a small object. Oh, it's a Surzard Flippers!

August 2nd:

The plushie remains ever silent, but as you leave you notice 2,474 Neopoints on the ground. Perhaps it was good luck or...

August 3rd:

The plushie remains ever silent, but as you leave you notice 2,676 Neopoints on the ground. Perhaps it was good luck or...

August 4th:

There is no response from the plushie, but as you turn around you kick a small object. Oh, it's a Faerie Jacks and Ball Set!

August 5th:

The plushie remains ever silent, but as you leave you notice 2,427 Neopoints on the ground. Perhaps it was good luck or...

August 6th:

Pawloin is so excited to visit the little plushie he forgets he was hungry.

August 7th:

The plushie remains ever silent, but as you leave you notice 2,925 Neopoints on the ground. Perhaps it was good luck or...

August 8th:

The plushie remains ever silent, but as you leave you notice 228 Neopoints on the ground. Perhaps it was good luck or...

August 10th:

It was very kind of you to visit this worn little plushie. Oh, what's this? There is a NEW plushie on the ground nearby! You're sure you can give the Faerie Bori Plushie a new home!

plu_bori_faerie.gif

August 11th:

It was very kind of you to visit this worn little plushie. Oh, what's this? There is a NEW plushie on the ground nearby! You're sure you can give the Faerie Cybunny Plushie a new home!

plu_cybunny_faerie.gif

August 12th:

You wait around for a bit, but nothing seems to happen. Best be on your way.

August 15th:

It was very kind of you to visit this worn little plushie. Oh, what's this? There is a NEW plushie on the ground nearby! You're sure you can give the Ripped Moehog Plushie a new home!

plu_moehog_ripped.gif

August 17th:

Rhychew is so excited to visit the little plushie she forgets she was hungry.

August 19th:

There is no response from the plushie, but as you turn around you kick a small object. Oh, it's a Jetsam Toy Grabber!

August 22nd:

There is no response from the plushie, but as you turn around you kick a small object. Oh, it's a Ghostkerbomb Charm!

Edited by Zafie

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, so I was avoiding TDMBGPOP because I'm trying to negg train trixy (and not use the lab ray) and every time I went in the last three days it gave me the "she's so excited she forgets she was hungry" even though she was already bloated so I was over here shaking my fist at the screen shouting "CURSE YOU DAMN PLUSHIE! I WANT NP!" So today, I kind of paced back and forth, debating whether I should try this because she's down to "full up" and should I risk it?

WELL I WILL BE A MONKEY'S UNCLE BECAUSE IT GAVE ME "Usukicon Y16 Goodie Bag"!!!! Worth 275-300k according to the TP. So I'm extremely pleased with my prosperity. Apparently, the trick is to get super mad at a bunch of pixles and curse it like you're Sophia from the Golden Girls. hahaha

I've never received anything besides NP (which I enjoy, even when it's only 170np) and misc plushies. Has anyone else every gotten anything so good? I didn't think it could give away rare items.

TheUnforgivenII is so excited to visit the little plushie he forgets he was hungry.

I don't think I've gotten anything that wasn't toys (mostly plushies), np's, or filling my pet up. I do like hearing that rarer things are available though.

The plushie remains ever silent, but as you leave you notice 2,541 Neopoints on the ground. Perhaps it was good luck or...

The plushie remains ever silent, but as you leave you notice 452 Neopoints on the ground. Perhaps it was good luck or...

• 1 month later...

The plushie remains ever silent, but as you leave you notice 2,300 Neopoints on the ground. Perhaps it was good luck or...

I love how profitable this little guy is!

• 4 weeks later...