The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity

kaltes_bueffet

It was very kind of you to visit this worn little plushie. Oh, what's this? There is a NEW plushie on the ground nearby! You're sure you can give the Discarded Tuskaninny Plushie a new home!

plu_tuskaninny_discarded.gif

The plushie remains ever silent, but as you leave you notice 831 Neopoints on the ground. Perhaps it was good luck or...

There is no response from the plushie, but as you turn around you kick a small object. Oh, it's a Fire Jetsam Bath ToyWind it up and watch it whizz around the bath!

The plushie remains ever silent, but as you leave you notice 510 Neopoints on the ground. Perhaps it was good luck or...

There is no response from the plushie, but as you turn around you kick a small object. Oh, it's a Nabile BalloonSaving a whole city tends to make you just a bit famous.

There is no response from the plushie, but as you turn around you kick a small object. Oh, it's a Purple Cybunny BalloonIf you are feeling sad and blue, this cute Cybunny balloon should bring a smile to your face.

It was very kind of you to visit this worn little plushie. Oh, what's this? There is a NEW plushie on the ground nearby! You're sure you can give the Resewn Shoyru Plushie a new home!

plu_shoyru_resewn.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

It was very kind of you to visit this worn little plushie. Oh, what's this? There is a NEW plushie on the ground nearby! You're sure you can give the Discarded Camouflage Yurble Plushie a new home!

plu_discarded_camo_yurble.gif

Looks like there is a NEW plushie. He is so cute!

Beware! You might get burnt if you touch this!
Discarded Fire Mynci Plushie
Today I got this cutie, he is a new plushie too. I am really enjoying these new plushies, but I am wondering if they are serving a new purpose, or if they are just simply cute, new plushies.  They really ARE absolutely adorable though.

• 3 weeks later...

I think I got a new plushie, too! :D

It was very kind of you to visit this worn little plushie. Oh, what's this? There is a NEW plushie on the ground nearby! You're sure you can give the Speckled Faerie Chomby Plushie a new home!

plu_specks_faechomby.gif

6 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I think I got a new plushie, too! :D

It was very kind of you to visit this worn little plushie. Oh, what's this? There is a NEW plushie on the ground nearby! You're sure you can give the Speckled Faerie Chomby Plushie a new home!

plu_specks_faechomby.gif

Whoa whoa whoa.

SPECKLED Fairy Chomby? I thought there was no such thing as dual colors.

21 minutes ago, NeoStep said:

Whoa whoa whoa.

SPECKLED Fairy Chomby? I thought there was no such thing as dual colors.

Maybe it's a pointer to the way paint brushes might go in future? :snitch:

There is no response from the plushie, but as you turn around you kick a small object. Oh, it's a Neopets 16th Birthday Goodie Bag!:happydance:

The Grundo's being generous to TDNers at the moment :D

There is no response from the plushie, but as you turn around you kick a small object. Oh, it's a Christmas Gnorbu Stocking!

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 11:14 AM, jellysundae said:

The Grundo's being generous to TDNers at the moment :D

There is no response from the plushie, but as you turn around you kick a small object. Oh, it's a Christmas Gnorbu Stocking!

YAY!!  I love getting stockings.  They are so much fun.  Almost as much fun as getting this:

The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity

discarded_grundo_f2178421a3.gif

There is no response from the plushie, but as you turn around you kick a small object. Oh, it's a Menacing Halloween Goodie Bag! Open it up and look inside, you may find a trick... or a treat :)

WooHoo!  I am so excited. 

There is no response from the plushie, but as you turn around you kick a small object. Oh, it's a Lil Miss Grarrl!

30911.gif?630Baking super tasty, tiny treats has never been this fun!

How cute!

Though let's be real here, any self-respecting Grarrl would probably eat the stove, they're not gonna be at all impressed with any food-stuff described as tiny. :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
There is no response from the plushie, but as you turn around you kick a small object. Oh, it's a Fake Dung!

:lmaosmiley: JUST what I've always wanted!! At least if it's fake it shouldn't now be all over my shoe!