The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity

kaltes_bueffet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There is no response from the plushie, but as you turn around you kick a small object. Oh, it's a Neopets 14th Birthday Goodie Bag!

Woohoo!  This is pretty good I guess!:dance:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That Barbat Halloween Goodie Bag is cute! I got a cute plushie today but not that expensive:

It was very kind of you to visit this worn little plushie. Oh, what's this? There is a NEW plushie on the ground nearby! You're sure you can give the Ice Faerie Chia Plushie a new home!

plu_iced_faechia.gif

• 3 months later...

The plushie remains ever silent, but as you leave you notice 78 Neopoints on the ground. Perhaps it was good luck or...

Hahaha, it gave me 78 neopoints. ?

We're all here to talk you down if your sudden riches have gone to your head, @Robin Hood. Or ask for a loan maybe

Said plushie has ruined my pet's mood for two days running, so I'm somewhat hesitant to visit it today!

Tatofase is so excited to visit the little plushie he forgets he was hungry.

Ok, that's cool, he is quite clearly super-hungry...
image.png.0912d3812bcbcb883a3ed6e525bad6cf.png

?
Wow, maybe for the first time, EVER, the message matches up with the situation. ?
image.png.61cf3d86f3e7c0960aa4ea38218d836b.png

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

There is no response from the plushie, but as you turn around you kick a small object. Oh, it's a Christmas Gnorbu Christmas Cracker!

image.png.9f3d1911461240ae72828f1608d19175.png Not worth much in terms of NP ... but it's pretty 

• 5 months later...

TDMBGPOP20210317.png

toy_usukicon_goodiey22.gif

I was trying to wish for a random goodie bag from the Wishing Well a few days ago after seeing various TDNers having success with it, but no luck on my end. Maybe this Grundo Plushie knew I was trying to wish for random Goodie Bags and came through with one or it could be a sheer coincidence.