The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity

kaltes_bueffet

There is no response from the plushie, but as you turn around you kick a small object. Oh, it's a Usukicon Y16 Goodie Bag!

Twice this week I've gotten something good! I never have this kind of luck.

It was very kind of you to visit this worn little plushie. Oh, what's this? There is a NEW plushie on the ground nearby! You're sure you can give the Faerie Bori Plushie a new home!

There is no response from the plushie, but as you turn around you kick a small object. Oh, it's a Lenny Badminton Shuttle!

A small prize for today, which is good!

The plushie remains ever silent, but as you leave you notice 443 Neopoints on the ground. Perhaps it was good luck or...

It was very kind of you to visit this worn little plushie. Oh, what's this? There is a NEW plushie on the ground nearby! You're sure you can give the Faerie Bori Plushie a new home!

plu_bori_faerie.gif

Well, this is nice:

The plushie remains ever silent, but as you leave you notice 1,331 Neopoints on the ground. Perhaps it was good luck or...

There is no response from the plushie, but as you turn around you kick a small object. Oh, it's a Deluxe Bori Cracker!

While staring at the discarded plushie, Frostgleam has an epiphany, and seems a bit more enlightened.

This has happened to me several times over the years, and today as well. I don't think I bothered to check before, but today I looked at my pet's Intelligence after this. I believe it is several points higher than it was last time I checked. Is this possible?

It was very kind of you to visit this worn little plushie. Oh, what's this? There is a NEW plushie on the ground nearby! You're sure you can give the Discarded Tuskaninny Plushie a new home!

plu_tuskaninny_discarded.gif

Bisbee66 is so excited to visit the little plushie she forgets she was hungry.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

lJrfaOw.png

I can't believe this finally happened!  I've played Neopets for years (and fairly consistently visited the magical blue grundo plush) and this is the first time I've ever gotten the avatar (for any daily, actually).

Woah congrats!! Wish it'd happen to me too.. xD

Xearies is so excited to visit the little plushie she forgets she was hungry.

• 1 month later...