The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity

kaltes_bueffet

1 minute ago, jellysundae said:

ENORMOUS CONGRATS!

Quite literally *cough*

Another avatar where it's awesome to have confirmation that it IS actually working! :happydance:

lol I didn't even know there was an avatar for this, I just liked seeing what I might get. So I am pretty excited that I got it! Woot woot! :D lol

• 4 weeks later...

It was very kind of you to visit this worn little plushie. Oh, what's this? There is a NEW plushie on the ground nearby! You're sure you can give the Discarded Tuskaninny Plushie a new home!

plu_tuskaninny_discarded.gif

It was very kind of you to visit this worn little plushie. Oh, what's this? There is a NEW plushie on the ground nearby! You're sure you can give the Faerie Cybunny Plushie a new home!

plu_cybunny_faerie.gif

The plushie remains ever silent, but as you leave you notice 567 Neopoints on the ground. Perhaps it was good luck or...

There is no response from the plushie, but as you turn around you kick a small object. Oh, it's a Wind Up Sliding Blue BruceJust wind this blue Bruce toy up and enjoy minutes of entertainment!

There is no response from the plushie, but as you turn around you kick a small object. Oh, it's a Quiggle Squeeze ToyThis marvelous toy sticks out its tongue when you squeeze it!

It was very kind of you to visit this worn little plushie. Oh, what's this? There is a NEW plushie on the ground nearby! You're sure you can give the Faerie Bori Plushie a new home!

plu_bori_faerie.gif

There is no response from the plushie, but as you turn around you kick a small object. Oh, it's a Neoferris WheelBeautiful lacquered toy in solid and bold colors

10 hours ago, Zimmerchild said:

There is no response from the plushie, but as you turn around you kick a small object. Oh, it's a Neoferris WheelBeautiful lacquered toy in solid and bold colors

That's such a cool looking item! I've never seen that one before :D

The plushie remains ever silent, but as you leave you notice 510 Neopoints on the ground. Perhaps it was good luck or...

15 hours ago, Zafie said:

That's such a cool looking item! I've never seen that one before :D

The plushie remains ever silent, but as you leave you notice 510 Neopoints on the ground. Perhaps it was good luck or...

I've been getting a few things lately that I haven't seen before. :D

The plushie remains ever silent, but as you leave you notice 1,979 Neopoints on the ground. Perhaps it was good luck or...

There is no response from the plushie, but as you turn around you kick a small object. Oh, it's a Plushie Chomby BalloonIf you are feeling sad and blue, this cute Chomby balloon should bring a smile to your face.

There is no response from the plushie, but as you turn around you kick a small object. Oh, it's a Skeith Balance Board!Exercise and have a grand time with this balance board!

The plushie remains ever silent, but as you leave you notice 1,734 Neopoints on the ground. Perhaps it was good luck or...

There is no response from the plushie, but as you turn around you kick a small object. Oh, it's a Aisha Sock Puppet!Everyone wants an Aisha puppet that smells like stinky feet!

Haven't you been feeding jyuushi lately? It looks like he is about to eat the plushie! Best find them some real food quick.

There is no response from the plushie, but as you turn around you kick a small object. Oh, it's a Christmas Gnorbu StockingWhat will you get for the holidays? Open up your stocking to find out!