The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity

kaltes_bueffet

There is no response from the plushie, but as you turn around you kick a small object. Oh, it's a Jetsam Ace Action Figure!

Cool. ;)

pikachu1110_2000 is so excited to visit the little plushie he forgets he was hungry.

aww no prize today :(

There is no response from the plushie, but as you turn around you kick a small object. Oh, it's a Pteri Jacks!

Well, that's not a very safe thing to leave laying around on a cloud. My poor Neopet could have stepped on those!

The plushie remains ever silent, but as you leave you notice 191 Neopoints on the ground. Perhaps it was good luck or...

Well, it's not much, but thanks anyway plushie.

pikachu1110_2000 is so excited to visit the little plushie she forgets she was hungry.

Aww not again.. I wonder if thats the resting time of the plushie because if I'm not wrong I came at almost the same timing..

It was very kind of you to visit this worn little plushie. Oh, what's this? There is a NEW plushie on the ground nearby! You're sure you can give the Faerie Cybunny Plushie a new home!

Worth 2.4k. Nice. :D

The plushie remains ever silent, but as you leave you notice 1,674 Neopoints on the ground. Perhaps it was good luck or...

Yay, more np is good!

There is no response from the plushie, but as you turn around you kick a small object. Oh, it's a Checkered Flag!

A wearable!

Perhaps the time that you visit the plushie matters? It's too early to say, but I've been visiting the plushie at around the same time and the past few days, I've been getting something. (Not neopoints, not change in bloated status, not mood change, just toys and a wearable today.) Maybe it's just a coincidence, but...

The plushie remains ever silent, but as you leave you notice 2,792 Neopoints on the ground. Perhaps it was good luck or...

(7:04:54 am NST)

YAY!

There is no response from the plushie, but as you turn around you kick a small object. Oh, it's a Checkered Flag!

A wearable!

Perhaps the time that you visit the plushie matters? It's too early to say, but I've been visiting the plushie at around the same time and the past few days, I've been getting something. (Not neopoints, not change in bloated status, not mood change, just toys and a wearable today.) Maybe it's just a coincidence, but...

Maybe people should post the times. To find the time open the source of the page and search for NST.

The plushie remains ever silent, but as you leave you notice 1,397 Neopoints on the ground. Perhaps it was good luck or...