The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity

kaltes_bueffet

The plushie remains ever silent, but as you leave you notice 494 Neopoints on the ground. Perhaps it was good luck or...

It was very kind of you to visit this worn little plushie. Oh, what's this? There is a NEW plushie on the ground nearby! You're sure you can give the Faerie Bori Plushie a new home!

Cute :3

The plushie remains ever silent, but as you leave you notice 1,808 Neopoints on the ground. Perhaps it was good luck or...

It was very kind of you to visit this worn little plushie. Oh, what's this? There is a NEW plushie on the ground nearby! You're sure you can give the Resewn Shoyru Plushie a new home!

I didn't see anyone else had this. I still haven't gotten any neopoints, but once I just got a common keyring. *sad*

The plushie remains ever silent, but as you leave you notice 2,400 Neopoints on the ground. Perhaps it was good luck or...

If I continue visiting this guy everyday, I'll be filthy rich. ;D

The plushie remains ever silent, but as you leave you notice 2,773 Neopoints on the ground. Perhaps it was good luck or...

The plushie remains ever silent, but as you leave you notice 1,073 Neopoints on the ground. Perhaps it was good luck or...

Finally just as I suspected I visit it under 24 hours thats why I can't get anything the last time round..

I might be able to help

i've gotten, NP range: 900-5000NP

Items: Usukicon Y11 Giftbag, Orange quiggle Spring, Hannah bouncy ball, Faerie kacheek Kite, Faerie cybunny plushie, Resewn Shoyru Plushie, Ripped Moehog plushie, Faerie buzz plushie

i'm new to this site, but i'm an 1337 neopian, so message me if you want some info. thanks.

There is no response from the plushie, but as you turn around you kick a small object. Oh, it's a Faerie Acara Music Box!

Sadly, the avatar seems random (if it's even connected to this).

If you get the avatar, please post it here, so I can work out /how/ to get it. Thank you.

It was very kind of you to visit this worn little plushie. Oh, what's this? There is a NEW plushie on the ground nearby! You're sure you can give the Faerie Techo Plushie a new home!

No avatar, though.