ToW: Pt. 9--TO WAR!

Jolly Jasper

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool! I always wanted to participate in a battledome-style plot step (Atador didn't have one *cries*). Do you think they'll release more challengers later?

EDIT: 1-Player battledome is running very slowly for me. Must be all the people challenging the gravestones (-now thats something I never thought I'd say :))

So I have battled all the gravestones.... Does it matter how many times you battle them or do the points only count the first time?

it's slow for me as well. i wonder why this is so slow... the graveyard wasn't that slow and yet their was as many people using it or more but i guess the BD need more ...something(i am not that good with computer jargon)

the 3 tombstone don't have that much of hp which is good for all those low lev pet. my pet have a lot of hp so she/he(who know what the lab will do) will do fine.

Guest �strophysicist

*Sings a musical jingle* Beating up the stones, beating up the stones, I make four bucks an hour beating up the stones.

Guest �strophysicist

These things are so easy to beat, and they barely leave a scratch on me! Thanks to my golden compass, I knew this thing would come in handy.

Finally! This is the first battledome plot thingy i have participated in, and i think my pet should be able to get quite far! Well if the battledome de-lags then i could, i have been battling for 2 hours and beaten ... 18 graves. wow.

So I have battled all the gravestones.... Does it matter how many times you battle them or do the points only count the first time?

I am definately wondering this too! The slowness is really troubling me as well, I've only beaten each one once with each pet...so 4 X 3 = 12 graves beaten lol not much of a challenge really with my Psellias Fan ;)

These things are so easy to beat, and they barely leave a scratch on me! Thanks to my golden compass, I knew this thing would come in handy.

Golden Compass yay! I'm saving up for one :) Or a Scuzzys Comb I can't decide

TNT might release more challengers later - like as we progress further into the graveyard we get harder challengers to fight or something.

Wow I hope so and fear it at the same time! My trained pet kicks butt but still...not THAT much butt hehe I might have to invest in something a leeeeettle bit punchier!

Yeah I also would like to know... will we get more points if we beat them more than once??

It's possible, but who knows! I've been fighting over and over again just in case. And I made sure each pet beat each stone at least once. Then to my trained one-blow-knockout pet for the rest ;)