ToW: Pt. 9--TO WAR!

Jolly Jasper

Arrrrgh!! I wouldn't really care if it was just a *slower* load, what has me annoyed is the Battledome's complete refusal to load *at all* most of the time! It keeps giving me the page URL at the top with a completely blank screen, or occasionally a message that "these two pets are not fighting each other" or something. I have to keep refreshing about a million times per fight before anything actually shows up; I'm kind of afraid that all the refreshing will make it look like I'm trying to cheat somehow and then I'll get frozen even though I didn't do anything wrong. I don't want to cheat, I just want the stupid page to load right so I can fight the gravestones... :crying:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ERROR : Oops! - your opponent doesn't exist!

NOW what is that about??? I was in the middle of a match (have been trying to get a punch in for a while...), when I got this AARGGHHH

EDIT: Now it seems like all other 1-player opponents apart from the gravestones have been removed... probably to get the battledome to run more smoothly - I'm not sure its gonna help though, its not likely that alot of people are using the battledome battling other 1-player opponents at the moment

UGHH I CAN get to the stupid part where i can use my weapons but then when it loads its a blank page, and the lower bar says its "done" GEEz man i didnt defeat one yett this is not fair. :angry:

Is it just me, or is it forr some people? everytime a come in the battledome and do an attack on it, the page stops loading. and i ahve to go back and forth and still nothing.

i cant lay one attack on the stupid ugly stone. I know i can kill it in one shot will a crappy weapon, but IT WILL NEVER LOAD.

well i hope neopet can get new server soon because as pokemon_master said the site have been running slowly laterly even for me with hight speed internet...

Guest D Generation X

Ah ha, finally a war plot! You say n00bs can do this? Well, think again. Each time they defeat them, the difficulty goes up, so the people with strong pets will prevail in the end.

And for everyone who's saving for a Golden Compass, just a little advice - it's quite strong, well worth the money!