Is it possible to use the wrong Codestone at the Mystery Island Training School?

Dear_Deer

Hello, everyone! I've searched for my question here before I asked, and I couldn't find it, so I wanted to ask before I have to ask elsewhere or contact TNT with my issue.

I know that you have to use Codestones at the Mystery Island Training School; but apparently, there are specific ones to use? It has been a while since I tried to use a Codestone to pay for my lesson, so I don't remember if it were specified on the Courses page; or it were, I don't remember which one was specified.

Here is an example: I used an Eo Codestone to pay for my level lesson. However, I cannot pay for said lesson. Every time I click the 'here' link on the Status page, it just refreshes and I get nowhere. This happens both on Firefox and Internet Explorer.

So, my questions are:

1.) Why am I 'stuck' when I try to pay for my lesson?

2.) Am I 'stuck' because I used the 'wrong' Codestone to try and pay for my lesson?

3.) Is it even possible to use the 'wrong' Codestone to pay for a lesson? As in, would it even let me get to the Status page to 'pay' if it were the 'wrong' Codestone?

Thanks, in advance, for any help!

EDIT: With help, I've figured out what was my problem; see my third post.

Well you enroll in the course without paying for it. But you do need the right codestone to start the class. You may want to go to the status page with the correct codestone in your inventory and try to do it then. I am pretty sure that is what you are doing though. I don't really know how to do that if it doesnt work. Try leaving the school by hitting the leave button at the top and try again maybe.

No wonder I was confused! I thought it was telling me that I had the Eo Codestone and I only needed to pay for the lesson!

As it is, I don't have that particular Codestone--which would be why I couldn't pay for the class--so I'm trying to trade for it with one of my other Codestones. :P

Thanks for your help.

Seeing as I've gotten some Dubloons from Coltzan's Shrine, after I pay for and complete this lesson at the Mystery Island Training School, I will be sticking to the Swashbuckling Academy for my next set of lessons.

This topic has been answered, so an admin can close it now, unless anyone else has questions.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephanie* if you have any questions regarding this action.