Who are YOU rooting for in ACV

Tyler.

Yeah, although DC has shaken many freeloaders, I fear that our match with KI last year and some other great fights really got people beleiving in us again at the cost of another few thousand freeloaders added to us.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably Maraqua - I was with Shenkuu last year, but eventually I realised it's not much fun being on a 'powerhouse' team. Maraqua has very nice people though, so I'm seriously considering joining them. :)

Yeah. On SK, I knew I didn't have to play as much because I thought the other players would do it for me (I played during the finals, though). So in ACV, I'm joining Maraqua. I've already found a Maraquan guild, too.

Guest Clowns Psychos and Spooks

Once a pirate, always a pirate.

No, but seriously, I think I'm going to Shenkuu next year. I love their team, and they have pretty friendly members. After passing through MQ and KI, I think it's time to go to SK.

Unless I have a very strong and solid offer from either KI or MQ...not that I haven't already. KI don't want to lose their MVP, I understand...:P

I'm on Shenkuu, but I don't think of myself as being on a powerhouse team :mellow:

It might be just me, but any team good enough to be in the finals was considered a powerhouse. ;)

I think that Shenkuu might be packed with freeloaders too next year. The 'AC Theory' is getting pretty well known...

It might be just me, but any team good enough to be in the finals was considered a powerhouse. ;)

I think that Shenkuu might be packed with freeloaders too next year. The 'AC Theory' is getting pretty well known...

Oh yeah, there will be a ton of freeloaders on my team next year :crying: dang AC theory!

Actually, I think I'll only have one more year with Shenkuu, and then switch to Lost Desert. Well, only if they win (ya know- winner's curse no I am not a freeloader!)

Shenkuu, of course! I'm one of the non-freeloaders, I actually play to support my team. :D

Too bad there's going to be lots of freeloaders coming and going just for a trophy. >.<

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm going to say Shenkuu simply because I love the Asian culture. Sorry Coltzan and the Lost Desert. :( I can't play Yooyuball worth a darn but I sure can make some noise and sling some slushies! And no, I'm not going for Shenkuu because they placed higher than the LD. I just find myself wanting to get a different background than I have.