Who are YOU rooting for in ACV

Tyler.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Merry HBK!
Why ain't anybody going for KI. I mean, they're still a competitive team."Dasher" Soley maybe retiring but at least, i hope, Gaven Hale stays...

↑Krawk Island shuns the "cup curse"↑

We've won this, going for a second title could probably be a disaster given the number of freeloaders. We got a bit wobbly sometimes last year, and without the tremendous help of our All-Stars, I don't think we would be able to get the Cup. And despite beating Shenkuu in over a million YYB, you have to realize that our (good) supporter base tends to diminish as ACV approaches. Shenkuu does seem the favorable team to win the Cup next year, but you never know.

Nevertheless, despite saying that KI won't get the double, I can assure you we're not gonna fall that low as RI.

I can't WAIT to play Shenkuu and Maraqua! They're so strong and have gathered such a strong base, win or lose i'm gonna enjoy the match! ^^

I can't wait for it, there'll be the morning cheers and pep talks through-ought the DC boards and i'll find my way to the Minions scoreboard in the morning. We'll chat and play all day, determindly and after a long day of racing and dumping off huge scores towards the end of the day, we'll all sit back, tired, playing a game or two here and there, but overall just relaxing knowing we've done our best.

Then in the morning we'll either have a celebration about our win and many of us will go to the WAM/any SK board and say "Good game" or we'll do the exact same thing if we lose, minus the celebration.

It's gonna be so great! ^^

I'm going with Shenkuu again ACV, and I'll stay with Shenkuu forever. I love Asian culture, and Shenkuu is a gorgeous world. <3 And I love anime and manga, but I'm not the otaku that people who join Shenkuu are stereotyped to be.

*comes back* GO MYSTERY ISLAND!!!! :D

Been with them my first AC and will keep on going with them ^^

I love the MIYP (Mystery Island Yooyuball Pros), all the friends I made through Mystery Island, the players, the island, and a lot more teehee xD

I am strictly sticking with Shenkuu.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been with Krawk Island and with the Darigan team...though i like maraquans and mystery islanders as well....it'll be tough, so when it starts I'll decide then.

Hmm, probably Krawk Island or Lost Desert, depending. I'll probably start with lost desert, and if they don't go far, then I'll go with Krawk Island.