Part 10 is OUT!

Mike.

OK, this is getting *seriously* annoying. TNT *knows* how many millions of people are trying to do the plot; if they can't handle that amount of people using the BD at once, they should either fix the stupid thing or not put it in the plot at all! I haven't yet been able to finish battling a single tree because about 95% of the time, when I enter the fight it'll say the page is done loading but I'll have a blank screen; and the other 5% I'll get to the first screen so I can select my attacks, but then I get the blank screen instead of what my attack did. Oh, wait, I lied -- I did finish one battle with the use of an ungodly amount of refreshing, but even though I won and got all the way to the "the end" screen, they didn't count it!! GARR!! :grrr: In conclusion, I was quite excited for a BD part of the plot, but now it just makes me aggravated and I wish it would go away.

Yeah it did the 'not counting' thing with my first lot of fights against the gravestones. Just keep at it. Although come to think of it now might not be the best time to try - I can't even get the STATUS page to load!!! Try around midnight NST if your online, there tends to be less people around then.

Yeah, it is getting much more faster than it was before. That's good,but the only slow part is waiting to finish attacking your opponent. Still TNT updated the server, or not that many people are fighting in the BD.

well i think it's depend at what time you jump in. i had the same problem that all of you got but right now the BD isn't that bad. sure it's slow to load but at last it load... well for me anyway.

what i think is really unfair is that people who have hight speed have advantage in Neopet. Like the graveyard part I only menage one bone testing and my connection is quite good yet not fast enought... what i find bad is that all of those who had the luck and internet connection will be receiving more point, thus better prize. At last the altador cup was fair since you received point depending on how many match you played and not how fast your connection is.

As for pet power I personally think that it's ok for stronger pet owner who defeate stronger monster to get more point then those who defeate weaker one since their pet earned their power by playing the site and not by being able to pay for an expensive and fast connection. Where is fairnest again?

(XD I wrote this while waiting for the BD pages to load ~)