OKAY.

YOU GET:

1 code in Part 1 - RED

1 blue code in Part 1 also.

IN PART TWO:

You get one RED code from the number puzzle

You get one RED code from the Tree

You get one BLUE code from the Tree, which you dont need to use until part 3

You will need to use the blue code you used in Part 1, making it the SECOND time you use it.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm stuck on the esophagor! My brain is fried from trying to figure out how to get the toast. I have helped Edna though. :grrr:

It's really easy, don't stress, or you won't realize where it is. Just go through ALL the places there on the haunted woods, and look at everything CAREFULLY.

but the problem is I enter the blue code in the tree and it say that it's wrong... i don't know what to do... why doesn't work??

I don't what more to do... cos the code has a zero or an O and I change it, and I do all the changes possible... and I change capital letters... snif snif... :_( I dont Know what more to do!!!!!!!!!!! :_____(

The Tree always say:

The BRAIN Tree

Incorrect, sorry, go back and try again.

I dont understand... cos the blue code works when I went to the esophager and introduced it and gave me the red code... so I dont understand why now this blue code doesnt work... please I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but the problem is I enter the blue code in the tree and it say that it's wrong... i don't know what to do... why doesn't work??

I don't what more to do... cos the code has a zero or an O and I change it, and I do all the changes possible... and I change capital letters... snif snif... :_( I dont Know what more to do!!!!!!!!!!! :_____(

The Tree always say:

The BRAIN Tree

Incorrect, sorry, go back and try again.

I dont understand... cos the blue code works when I went to the esophager and introduced it and gave me the red code... so I dont understand why now this blue code doesnt work... please I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you try going back to where you got the code from and copy it. Then paste it in the brain tree part

nothing, I enter the exact code. Without space or anything... :____(

the problem is that i want to do that... but I dont remember where I get the toast, and Im looking for it again, but I can't find it!!!! It's incredible... Could I sent one of you my blue code and see if it's correct?? PLEASEEEE

MOD EDIT: Posts merged. Please do NOT double post.

Ok.... I'm stupid xDDDDD I write the letter k without capital letters, jajajaja. Sorry, it's ok. Now it works. Sorry again :*

:P Keep looking. Although discrete, a word on the quest page does tell you EXACTLY where it is... :P

Oh, and either Part 3/Part 4, there should be some nice hard stuff :)

Hmmm... where could Ian have gone? Metroids, do you have any idea?

Metroids: .......

Yeah, that's what I thought. Maybe Ian is on some exotic island while laughing at the expense of us using our brains to complete the plot.