Got any theories?

Samuel

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I ask if there is only one riddle for part 3? I got the codes from the pet pet store but should I be looking for something else? I don't want to know what just want to know if I am done so I don't go crazy walking around these haunted woods for no reason lol

Ah ha! I had worked out the code right, it was the page that was wrong! Seems to have corrected itself now, so is actually possible to do! Got me another blue and red code! :)

Yes there was something wrong with the page but it is fixed now! I kept trying for like two hours and it kept saying it was incorrect and then it finally went through :P

Due to a lack of concern for the forum "Halloween Plot: Ian's Missing." It will be closed until furthur notice.

( o_O There is only 2 topics in here and one is a sticky)

yeah its not the plot thats hard its the waiting that gets to me

Wow, I haven't even started part 3 yet.

my brain hurts i have been in the anagram i have been in that for an hour it is way to hard i wish someone can help me but because i started late i think it is fair for me to do it alone.

my only advice (that I can think of) isto be write it down and don't try to do it all in your head...

i used guess & check

as for the first puzzle there was a petpet the first time I refreshed....maybe I'm just lucky

I have done the Petpet shop part... What I have to do next? I know there are one more blue code and one red code to collect... But I dunno what I should do to get to the second part... =(

Read the intervies and read the rest of this topic people sometimes drop tips