Halloween: The Search for Ian, Part 2

Samuel

164_hauntedhouse.gif

Part TWO of the Halloween - Search for Ian plot, ran by The Daily Neopets' staff, is now up!

Click here to find out the latest!

We've also added a special area to talk about the plot in our

forums - check it out! And don't forget that the Tale of Woe has updated - see below!

Update: Everything is now glitch free! Please note that there is only ONE blue code currently and this will be the second time you use it. Additionally, you'll get a new blue code at the end of part 2, that you won't need to use until part 3.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian! I'm coming to save you! Just wait!

I already finshed it! Yay!!!!

It's easy for me also! I like it.

So that whole riddle thing..... I still don't understand how I got the answer. It was kind of lucky guess and some lightbulb above the head idea thing.

k, I seriously need to go get some new riddles. XD You have both of the codes released?

I got both. The riddles were fun.

Oh no, thats not all the codes you'll need. This is just part two. You'll be able to submit all red codes at the end. The blue codes are technically worthless, but we need to prove that you've done certain steps in the plot, when you go to certain places, see? Because you might get ahead and skip parts, which is bad. And as we dont have TDN user accounts (and cookies can be deleted), theres no real way of proving - apart from this system - which parts you have done.

Thats what im thinking as well....The sentence seems easy.. the fourth word is hopeless. <-- im not saying its hopeless im saying its hard.. just in case people found it the wrong way.

I have a problem.

I've found the red code, did the number riddle, I did the anagram riddle right too...but I never got a blue code. Were either of the special things they said supposed to be blue and I just missed it? Or am I missing an extra plot step to get the blue code?

I'd also like to ask...I've tried playing a few games in the Graveyard and I am wondering if anything is supposed to happen IN the games, because they seem to run extremely slow on my computer and I've had buggy type problems with them. Should I persevere or not worry about them?

If any of this is info you can't give, I'm sorry! I'm just a bit confused