New Bruno Game!

Jolly Jasper

I like bruno...GO BRUNO GO!!!! ESCAPE THOSE EVIL VILLAGERS!

Coooooool! That means the plots nearly over doesn't it, cos I remember every time they've released a new game after a plot it ended soon after. Like the Cyodrakes Gaze one!

That's true....awww i liked this plot. I hope the prizes for this one would be good...better be.

Maybe this game is gonna be like a maze. Where bruno has to get out of the city where the neopet zombies are chasing him out in a maze way!

Do you think maybe TNT'll make the game part of the plot at first? Like Yuyuball (sp?) for the Altador cup?

And also - is it just me or (if this is near the end of the plot) has this plot been kinda short? Its certainly no where near as long as Altador or the Lost Desert...

I can't believe he can run in that suit! I can't belive he can fit in it!!!!

hehehehehehehehe that cracked me up Eric

I think staid victorian-esque Neovians would be too ladylike and gentlemanly to wear lycra...except when they go WILD ON VACATION!!!!!!! Then they all take the Cyodrakes Gaze to Mystery Island and wear itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow lycra dot bikinis, made from ovaltine and ready to crunch, MUNCH!!!! Oops I got the song mixed up with the ad jingle ;) :laughingsmiley:

I could make an inappropriate joke right now, but I might get told off. x_x

Ah, yes. My question: what games currently in Premium Beta Testing? (they usually have one at any given time, don't they?)