ToW Part 11 is Out!

Mike.

Okay herman dorfdrap just spanked me in the BD. I bought the items Mikey recommended but that still didn't save me *LOL*

Oh well... at least I won against the tombstones some... and against the easiest tree a few times. The second level tree killed me everytime I tried against it, so don't see getting to victory versus herman anytime soon.

I lost to Herman too (well tied actually, but still). I mean, he has an H4000 Helmet! 100% freezer, so not anywhere near anything I can afford. Someone remind me before the next war that its useful to buy your weapons BEFORE we get to the hard challengers and weapons inflate so much!

Yay new challengers! *goes off to buy better weapons*

Is Downsize one or multiple use?

Its one use per battle! But you will still have it for the next.

If you cant afford those weapons that deal heavy blows, the best bet is stock up on single use items that deal big blows, like some of those muffins, i use the radioactive one

Er... i was able to bet the bat and jubjub.. but so close to the villagers. I can't murder them!!! Man.. now i hve to buy those clubs whch are quite high. So far i have no luck barganing with fellow neopians. -_- Meanies.