Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Samuel

Part 3 - Halloween: The Search for Ian

The staffers all speak about a werelupe....I don't know where a werelupe is....

Yeah, I got something that sounds very plot-related, but there's either a typo or the whole thing is wrong...two typos, actually...if I keep the neopets-related term, one of the other words makes no sense whatsoever...

i know 29 members online not a single staff :( well maybe Ian is a anomynous?

No,thCheese Queen is now Anonymous

nvm i finally got it!!

You got the second puzzle or the first?

Yeah, I got something that sounds very plot-related, but there's either a typo or the whole thing is wrong...two typos, actually...if I keep the neopets-related term, one of the other words makes no sense whatsoever...

yeah i have a sentence but i have to change 2 letters to make a proper sentence and it still says Incorrcet, im going Nuts

I got to the puzzle, but I don't know what to do!

Did you read Samuel's hint on like the first page.

Indeed, I have. It's just not clicking in my brain currently. I've tried what I normally do at shops [i.e. refreshing, going to other links, etc.] and I've considered the possibility of a meepit having to do something, per another person's hint in this topic, yet I can't seem to arrive at the conclusion that I need to. XD

I've also thought about changing the link to something like, "/blahblahblahLATER", but I doubt that'd work. XD

Man, i know what they mean by werelupe, but at the petpet SHOP OMG, i dunno what those hints give to. Can you give another hint lol. PRtty please with a cherry on top. I tried all the links. -_-