Part 3 - Halloween: The Search for Ian

Samuel

RSer is shorthand for restocker, but if you didn't know that, I guess you're not big on the rsing so, um... I don't know if I can be more obvious with my hints but seeing as this one cam from Samuel to begin with... refresh - heaps!!

Cloudedsunny, I've broken the code but it still wont accept it. I think there's a typo in there somewhere so you may have to wait for later anyway!

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing comes up in the form of a pop-up. Something else will appear however. RS-er stands for a restocker. If you don't know what that means, look it up in one of the articles here. :3

And the first riddle I found easy, especially by working backwards. This second riddle is TERRIBLE, though. I get way better results if I ignore the equations given.

What equations and how far into the puzzle are you?

What equations and how far into the puzzle are you?

I can't quite say how "far" I am into the puzzle, as I don't think I'm correct. The equations I'm referring to are the given letter replacements. If they were different, I'd have at least three words, I think.

I'm currently puzzling over the "CURRENT" part of the puzzle instructions has to do with anything [whether the different letters than normal have to do with anything].

I can't quite say how "far" I am into the puzzle, as I don't think I'm correct. The equations I'm referring to are the given letter replacements. If they were different, I'd have at least three words, I think.

I'm currently puzzling over the "CURRENT" part of the puzzle instructions has to do with anything [whether the different letters than normal have to do with anything].

What sort of puzzle is this? I know it has a name... I think I saw it on a Lenny Conundrum once...

Isabel, i think you're at the same point, i figured out what it means tried entering it about 12 times now but still bad, hoopefully samuel be able to see if there is a typo tomorrow, my guess there is because no-one has solved it yet,

also like TwilitWings says you can search for cryptogram and come up how they work

Hey everyone, I'm new to the DN forums so yah, hi!^_^ I'm stuck on the secound riddle so yeah.

Welcome to the forums. And we're pretty much ALL stuck on second riddle so don't feel bad!

And no problem, Penguin Ruler! I hope you find it.

Thank you!

Oh, and there's new plot enemies. Von Roo dice do ALOT of damage.

Kind of sad... I love Halloween, and I love plots, but I refuse to have my pets fight. I'm sort of a pacifist when it comes to the bd. Is there anyway that I can still continue the plot even if I don't fight, do you think?

Kind of sad... I love Halloween, and I love plots, but I refuse to have my pets fight. I'm sort of a pacifist when it comes to the bd. Is there anyway that I can still continue the plot even if I don't fight, do you think?

:sad01_anim: Sorry but, you CAN continue the plot if there are new puzzle steps but otherwise, no.