Part 3 - Halloween: The Search for Ian

Samuel

Like I said, I don't know because I got it on the first try. Somebody earlier said they guessed more than three times though, but that would seem to disqualify you...

EDIT:

A hint for where the second thing is: read the interviews, one of them talks about a particular "species" (is that a good word?). If you wanted to see what one looked like, where would you go?

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I found the place, but there's no riddle. I'll bet I'm missing something there, though. I'll go take a 2nd look.

EDIT: It's not where I thought it was, but I'll check out some other places

EDIT: Found it.

A lot of ppl have been saying that the 2nd puzzle's a little messed up...

yea this puzzle is wrong...see that's the problem when others come up with a puzzle XD it's hard to tell the method they used or what they're looking for, unless they tell you.

Yeah. I know the answer but it doesnt like it...

I think it is the fifth word in the first sentence and the second eord in the second one...

I'm soooooooooo close! :grrr:

For the scramble puzzle, you don't have a limited number of tries. I'm going wait until tomorrow XD.

Me too! Hopefully they realize the horrible, painful mistake they have made!!

Gah! :ohno:

Goodnight! :sleeping_02:

Been working on this for a while now...DRIVING ME CRAZY!!

Okay...it's extremely late (3 AM!! x_x IT'S REALLY EARLY!!) and I need to get to bed tonight!!! Class in the morning!! 9AM!!! Ahhhh!!! Stupid puzzles that keep me up for hours on end because of the perplexing questions they ask me!!! o_O :king: (that crown is crooked because of all the confusion!!!)

the second one isnt hard if you know the easiest way to solve theese things, but i agree with there being a typo in the 5th word and none of the variations working..

yeah, the problem is i don't know HOW to figure these things out.

well the internet is good for learning

hey y'all! haven't posted for long. Anyway, I am STILL stuck at the petpet shop! I mean, from all the hints, I think I know what I'm supposed to do, but for how long do you have to keep it doing it? I mean, should somehting like "appear" instantly, or will it take you hours and hours and hours? Arrgh. I have ZERO patience. HELP!

EDIT: Never mind. I found out. adelineloh, you really renewed my hope just when i was baout to give up. now, for the riddle...