Part 3 - Halloween: The Search for Ian

Samuel

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just keep guessing and checking. Don't use up all of your guesses, and guess randomly on teh third geuss like someone else *blushes*

Fortunately I was right. Now I'm trying to do the second one, which is MUCh harder.

EDIT: Good luck you guys, you can do it! Just think hard and keep going. You'll need more luck once you get to teh second part! If you are looking for the second riddle, just keep checking everywhere.

Think about what teh staffers said. Think hard.

If you tried all the links, you've found it already...it's what you have to do there...

Doesnt all the links bring us to our own account...

Grand, I know what to do on the werelupe part, but havent a clue on the petpet shop.

i think TDN gave us 3 guesses because there is only 7 possible answers, and it be too easy ebcause you could just enter every day of the week

Ratiki i know what to do with werelupe and im 100% sure i have the answer, it sounds something like a neopian would say and i know what teh clue would lead too, but it keeps saying incorrect!

Whyy must i suffer.. geez i realy jinxed myself now when i was happy to finish the other parts..... <_< Think think think... pet shop.. ..links..booooo

:S ooii

Indeed, I have. It's just not clicking in my brain currently. I've tried what I normally do at shops [i.e. refreshing, going to other links, etc.] and I've considered the possibility of a meepit having to do something, per another person's hint in this topic, yet I can't seem to arrive at the conclusion that I need to. XD

I've also thought about changing the link to something like, "/blahblahblahLATER", but I doubt that'd work. XD

Keep doing the first thing.

I have question.. if im allowed to ask.. do u hve to change the URL? Or is there suppose to be something that pops up cause my firefox is set to block things like that..

No fair ;_; I screwed up on the first riddle! Damn misspellings... o_O Nevermind... If somehow in my deranged quest to get the question right, I broke the three tries rule, would I be disqaualified?