Part 3 - Halloween: The Search for Ian

Samuel

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:sad02: I want to know what to do that second riddle...

*My voodooo doll! *takes voodoo doll*

It took me a lot of clicking to do the petpet part. If somehow in my mad quest to get the answer right, I cheated the 3 tries rule, would I be disqualified? WHY WONT ANYONE ANSWER MY QUESTION? Ignory people.

I'm stuck at the Petpet shop part too. If I see that Meepit staring at me one more time, I may throw my computer out of my window. :P I akways knew they were evil...

Yeyy, im not the only one. I don't get the hints. You can't really do anything there nothing to buy. Just links, brings me to my account. I might stop here in this plot... stupid meepit.

Edit: NVM.. im the only one.

It took me a lot of clicking to do the petpet part. If somehow in my mad quest to get the answer right, I cheated the 3 tries rule, would I be disqualified? WHY WONT ANYONE ANSWER MY QUESTION? Ignory people.

I think so...I'm not entirely sure, though.

I don't know about this "Werelupe" thing o_O

Can you answer more than 3 times? I got it on the first try so I haven't a clue. There's probable a backend on the submission form though so you can't. Its really not that hard. Write it down, work it through one bit at a time.

Radiance, are you a RSer? If yes just do what you normally do...

Can you answer more than 3 times? I got it on the first try so I haven't a clue. There's probable a backend on the submission form though so you can't. Its really not that hard. Write it down, work it through one bit at a time.

Radiance, are you a RSer? If yes just do what you normally do...

Yeah, writing it down on paper helped a lot.

Radiance, what do you do when something appears in a shop?

Pardon? Is there something that suppose to pop up. Cause i have firefox set up to block things like that...And if you say something appears in shop. i click on it, but i did that here!... all the links.. eg.shop, items, wizard if thats wht u mean.

Pardon? Is there something that suppose to pop up. Cause i have firefox set up to block things like that...And if you say something appears in shop. i click on it, but i did that here!... all the links.. eg.shop, items, wizard if thats wht u mean.

Nothing comes up in the form of a pop-up. Something else will appear however. RS-er stands for a restocker. If you don't know what that means, look it up in one of the articles here. :3

And the first riddle I found easy, especially by working backwards. This second riddle is TERRIBLE, though. I get way better results if I ignore the equations given.