Newest avatar!

Jolly Jasper

There is a new Darigan Pteri avatar!

dariganpteri.gif

Click here to recieve it!

There are also a new set of battledome competitors for Gilly (and you) to battle!

creshad_left.gif

Get going, TNT's making a habit of leaving one set up for only a day!

I have the 3 new ones on top of the 3 old ones.... Is that because I wasnt abel to win the any of the 3 old ones?

Or are the trees still there for everyone?

they're all six still there for everyone. :)

Man, these guys are like so hard! I'll never beat them!

Hi all. First time poster here.

I was able to beat the first two shadows using two sacrab rings and Drain Life in the early rounds. :D

Level: 46

Attack Strength: 86

Defence Strength: 64

HP: 81

However, I noticed that after the trees, my Purple Sticky Hand does not appear in the Equipment Selection area

:sad01_anim: (even though I already equipped it to neodarkeyrie). It made the battling easier against the gravestones and the trees since I was able to prevent my opponent from healing themselves with the scorchstones.

Guest �strophysicist

Takinito_Topsi

42 / 55

Power 61%

Shrieking Shadow

0 / 79

Power 100%

This thing just LOOOOVES to die!

Why not, Mikey?

And neodarkryu, the reason your Purple Sticky Hand isn't showing up is that TNT ban them during wars. No idea why, exactly, but they do. If you go to your equipment page you'll see its still there really.

Why not, Mikey?

And neodarkryu, the reason your Purple Sticky Hand isn't showing up is that TNT ban them during wars. No idea why, exactly, but they do. If you go to your equipment page you'll see its still there really.

Thanks for the info Isabel. :D I did not know that at all. I was able to use it against the gravestones and the trees, so now I am wondering if TNT would penalize me later on, or was it just a glitch on their part? Oh well, c'est la vie. Back to battledome...

Yey, another eazy avatar to get! Adds another to my collection.

And Veragel, im not sure why its not working for you, try closing the browser and going back to the link and see if you get it.

This was in AvatarLog's news in relation to why some people can't get the avie..

Various users have informed us that the pet Tercel is no longer working for the new avatar. The earliest report we have of this was posted at 7:56 pm NST on Novemeber 8th.

There are several theories as to why the avatar isn't working:

- The avatar may be random. Any tried refreshing a lot yet? :P

- The avatar might be time-based - only available to get at certain times or hours during the day, like the Snacktime and Nightsteed avatars.

- The avatar might only be available on Pteri Day.

- If Neopets decided to be creative, maybe only a certain number of people can get the avatar from a single pet, and Tercel's "quota" has been used up.

- The meepits took over. *shifty eyes*