Locked out of account

duel__master

Sure have. I used to be a paranoid little kid and entered random birthdays for all of my accounts, so when I stopped playing for a while, they became impossible to get back into.

Same here. I didn't play with my old account for about 10 months so it asked me for my birthday. The problem was I didn't put my birthday. I finally figured it out.

Same here. I didn't play with my old account for about 10 months so it asked me for my birthday. The problem was I didn't put my birthday. I finally figured it out.

I'm thinking of trying the method of checking my neofriends every day to see when the age changes, but it's going to be a long process. There's one old account that I really want to get into. It's my oldest one aside from one I lost when my password was too easy. I had the unfortunate habit of making my password the same as my username so I could remember it. Someone got into that account and changed the password.

When I was little, I had some really n00bish accounts, that I lost because I put fake birthdays. xDD Right now I only want them for the account age and some of the retired avatars on there. (Daily Dare specifically. :P)