stuck

• 2 weeks later...

Only one color, but not one size,

Stuck at the bottom, yet easily flies.

Present in sun, but not in rain,

Doing no harm, and feeling no pain.

I hate riddles, one day, i shall kill them all. No more riddles! I'm stuck on part 1, I feel stupid. :sad01_anim:

-----------------------------------

OH YAY! I have the best friend ever who solved it in 2 seconds! :D

But why is nothing in the stupid shop!? arg :grrr:

A riddle? Well I cant find anything! I'm trying so hard to find hidden links but its impossible!!!!!!!!! :crying_blow:

are you talking about the petpet shop? because there is no hidden link there. :) it's just a normal link.

oh, i was stuck on that one too. my problem was overthinking; it's quite simple if you don't think complicated. try saying the words out loud, thinking about why the words are in the places they are.

they're called rebus' if you need practice with them. :D

oh, i was stuck on that one too. my problem was overthinking; it's quite simple if you don't think complicated. try saying the words out loud, thinking about why the words are in the places they are.

they're called rebus' if you need practice with them. :D

i am pretty good with reebus in schoiol, but this puzzle puzzle everyone i know, i think of the word 'over', but it doesnt seem to be it

i done that part already, all u have to do is *******, but now now am struck at the

CLOUD

TH

puzzlex_x, any hints?

I cannot tell you any direct hints on how to solve the puzzle, but perhaps it is safe to tell you what kind of puzzle it is to get you thinking in the right direction...

This kind of puzzle is known as a REBUS, and you can find lots of examples of different rebus puzzles on the internet with just a little searching, and if you solve a few practice puzzles on those sites, then come back here it should not be very hard to solve this one.

Good luck!

(And my apologies in advance to the moderators if this is giving too much help. I have seen lots of people seeming to get stuck on this puzzle, so I thought this might at least give a nudge in the right direction as well as educate people in the background of the puzzle. If this is too much help, I fully approve deleting this post.)