Moltara City Items

Jenny ^_^

These items are unrelated to the plot, but are still pretty cool and useful and all can be found in Moltara City:

Obsidian Quarry

Click on the black crystal looking Quarry on the bottom left side of the city.

mmat_obsidian.gif

Miscellaneous Gears

There are 8 different areas you can click on the map to get these. Just keep clicking gears on the map and you will find them. You may have to refresh.

mmat_gears.gif

Scrap Metal and Stone

Refresh the Moltara map to get this item.

mmat_scrap.gif

When you have all the items take them to Tangor's Workshop to create a new petpet!

adagio.gif

I'm still not finding the gears. :angry: I got the one that shows up as a random event, the scrap metal/stone, but the gears are not showing up on my map. I'm going to actually SEE them in one of those 8 known locations, right? I have refreshed off and on all day with no luck!

(Oh, and yep I'm a TDN noob. Been on NP for 6 years, though. :nerd: )

well darn it, i can't seem to be able to get the gears, i keep visiting all the places, refreshing for what seems like hours, well, i'll give up and wait until someone lowers the price on sw, seems like the only way i can get them...

is there like any way we can get a map showing where they are. lol. I've been clicking, refreshing, clicking, refreshing, like a mad person! lol

EDIT: never mind... i understand it now :D

what do you mean? how do u get the gears?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

"There are 8 different areas you can click on the map to get these. Just keep clicking gears on the map and you will find them. You may have to refresh."

Could someone please explain what this means exactly, regarding the gears? Should I be clicking around on the main Moltara map?

I haven't actually found any yet... but I've been reading on the neoboards and you just refresh until you see the gears. they are somewhat small, but not too small to where you can't see them. You have to look for the gears. Just refresh until you see them, and then click on them. If you look through the neoboards, you might be able to find some printscreen versions of where they can be found.

I was just informed that SunnyNeo has a few screen shots.

http://sunnyneo.com/plots/AotA/chapter9.php

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

i found this on the net, this might help you guys

aota_gearsmap.png

credit to ~neuralyzer for the info

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Images do not contribute to the post count.

I haven't actually found any yet... but I've been reading on the neoboards and you just refresh until you see the gears. they are somewhat small, but not too small to where you can't see them. You have to look for the gears. Just refresh until you see them, and then click on them. If you look through the neoboards, you might be able to find some printscreen versions of where they can be found.

I was just informed that SunnyNeo has a few screen shots.

http://sunnyneo.com/plots/AotA/chapter9.php

Glad that link helped you took a while to find it! I have ben rfefreshing for hours and nothing starting to go crazy lol

my suggestion is to just slowly refresh...after about 5 min the gears showed up outside the door of the workshop...they are very small so you have to pay attention!

I cant believe you got it in five mins I am so so jealous lol! I have been doing this since last night after i found the sunny neo guide I pent maybe three hours refreshing the site i have tried on both fire fox and IE lol I got scrap metal once and made the dal pet pet but need to make more! Good luck everyone with the pet pets if there is anything else i can do to encourage the evil gears out of hiding please let me know!

if you are refreshing and you miss picking up the gears, will you get a chance to get them again? also what about the scrap metal? will i be able to get more of it after getting it once already?

Yep, you will have a chance to get all the materials again. You can get the obsidian daily. I've received two scrap metals so far, on different days, and the gears will appear again eventually.

Good luck! : )