Pound, Adopt or Trade Your Pets

Ruto

I have a female Maractite Cybunny UFA. I really have no plans for her, so I figured someone who wanted her more could have her. Send me a PM if you're interested. :)

Adopted!

swinger_457 the Island Mynci is up for adoption. (I've been zapping him to get more Mynci clothes for when I morph-paint my battle pet to... Island Mynci, ironically. I won't need two sets of the Island clothes, and since it's an expensive paintbrush, I figured I'd offer this one for adoption.)

I'll continue zapping him, so snag him before he changes if you want him. Send me a PM here if you're interested.

He switched from a Mynci, so I pounded him.

Repptart is still up for adoption, but he's now a Brown Starry Camouflage Bruce. Mazzew (not old enough for the avatar) still attached. Neomail akanechang or pm me here asap if interested, because he's my lab rat, so he might change tomorrow, or the next day. :P

nqe2cp.png

Name: Rhychew (Misspelling of the pokemon named, #026 Raichu)

Seeking: A good and loving home

Please send me a message on here or on NM me if interested in her. Thanks! :D ADOPTED!

Edited by Zafie

• 2 weeks later...

Looking to adopt a pet that I can start training for L97 battling

No particular pet out of this list

Blumaroo, Nimmo, Techo, Shoyru, Mynci, Possibly Lupe.

No base RBYG pets.. I dont mind what color the pet is but would prefer one that his been painted.

Not sure if L97 battling is still active but ive only got one pet since i just started playing again after a break for many many years and only kept one pet before i quit 6+ years ago.

Pets cannot exceed and must be able to be trained to the following stat build:

H:97, S:35, D:20

I dont mind adopting a fresh pet thats barely trained as long as it meets race specific and has been painted

I have plenty to offer so please message me if you have one id be interested in.

two of my previous lab pets are still in the pound so they're UFA!

Kerhz the Swamp Gas Kau

bon3 the Purple Lenny

Apparently you're frozen?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure your posts have at least seven words, and please do not post here unless you have a pet you wish to advertise. You may PM members instead if you have any questions. :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

looking for 250+ HSD pet

Name and species is irrelevant just as long as its near stat range

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not post here unless you have a pet you wish to advertise.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I have a question about this. I recently aquired an orange grundo for the avvie from someone. I've tried to get in contact with them multiple times and they won't take it back. I'm worried if I pound the grundo that they could write me up and freeze my account. What do I do? :offtopic:

So I'm back on topic. I might be up for trading the OG away if anyone wants it

Looking to adopt or trade for a pet capable of L97 battling!

97/20/35 - 97/34/54 max stats

Doesnt have to be perfect and i am willing to adopt any pet at least lv 40 with 50hp that doesnt exceed the str/def cap.

pet species/name/color is irrelevant to me!

I am a very active player that has been back for just over a month and im looking to give a pet that enjoys battling a great home and care.

I made a mistake with my main pet and found out about L97 after i had passed the stat limits so i decided to level and lab my current main so that i could take on any dailies/events/war/2p but it has been difficult finding matches at this level.

I have talked to many people and L97 seems the best option since ill always be able to find matches and I already have a 12-15mil set of all L97 legal weapons but if i continue training my 2nd base pet it will take a very long time

Willing to trade my striped gelert that is nearly capped on all stats for lv 39. Always willing to work something out so please give me a shout

CaThErInEs_A_nOoB / Male Shoyru, Age: 3,708 days, Level: 4 /Attached: Mazzew (329 days and 10 hours old)
Requirements: None - I used this pet for avi and wanted to share / This pet is on my side account and I will be able to transfer to you on October 1st, or you can take a chance on the pound pick-up.2.png

My Shoyru has been adopted :)

2.png

hwfdvcxza the Maraquan Kyrii

Nickname: "Hugo"

Requirements: go to a good home

2.png

Nemazide the Tyrannian Poogle

Requirements: go to a good home