Pound, Adopt or Trade Your Pets

Ruto

Ovasis is up for quick adoption.

No requirements. Immediate transfer.

4.png

Still up for trade is Chokatoi and Storytold is also up for adoption - she is being zapped so her status may change.

2.png <- Chokatoi - Storytold -> 2.png

I love Storytold's name! :) Reminds me of Once Upon A Time—"Storybrooke" haha

Is anyone looking to adopt a blue hissi?

I have a Christmas Poogle up for adoption, currently female but she has a gender-neutral name. (No requirements except you make sure she has a good home if/when you decide you don't want her anymore -- e.g., if you just want the Christmas Poogle clothes.) She comes with a (zapped) pirate baby space fungus. Send me a PM if you're interested. (If I don't hear from anyone, I'll continue zapping her.)

2.pngpirate_baby_fungus.gif

Lvl : 9
Str : 30
Def : 14
Mov : 25
Hp : 92 / 74

Interestingly, the picture seems to have updated with her current color (cloud at the time of writing), so if you see that she's changed to something you'd like, shoot me a PM.

Edited by siniri

I have a pet UFA or UFT for a basic feminine sounding aisha. The pet is http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Marquiad let me know if you would like to offer. Sorry the birthday meepit is not included.

Note: My side doesn't age for another 10 days - that is 17th Nov.

I pounded the pet.

2.png

Is anyone looking to adopt a robot pet or a korbat? Bat_Matt was given to me roughly a year ago by a user who left neopets and wanted to find him a good home. I'm just not that attached to him despite my love of korbats, but I don't want to change his rare color or pound him. He's up for quick adoption to a nice home. He DOES NOT have any of the robotic casing.

I have an Adagio petpet I made just for him that I can reattach to him, if you'd like. Shoot me a neomail if you'd like to adopt this little guy. I will eventually pound him if I have to, so please contact me if you would be interested.

He's been pounded.

Hello all! I have and extra Floating Grey Faerie Doll (can't remember how I managed to do that! lol) and a NC Gift Box (I took screen shots of the proof, but can't seem to post the pictures here :( Not sure how to get the picture you.) up for trade. I'm not really looking for another NC item, regular Neopet items are okay! Let me know what you have to offer :D

• Please don't make cheap offers. THANKS!
This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't post here unless you have a pet to offer up. Also, you cannot trade NC items for NP items.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I am looking to give away my Pirate Draik. I just hatched her today so I can only give her away in 7 days but if you are interested let me know :) Her name is Merraik.

Edit- The person has been chosen :) And they will get a now transformed Snow Draik :)

Edited by Propheticalll

I have 2 chias UFA:

1. Buster519 the Lime chia - 3,524 days old (adopted from pound and changed using a magical chia pop from the Space Faerie)

Level - 3 / Gender - Female

Buster519 has found a new home! :)

2.png

2. Thornbill_2014 the Thornberry chia - 42 days old (created and changed using a magical chia popfrom the Space Faerie)

Level - 1 / Gender - Female

2.png

To adopt either of these adorable little chias please either send me a private message on TDN or NM my main account 010_pipsy_010

thanks for reading :)

I have 2 pets UFA! I've created them years ago and would love to see them have nice new permanent homes ^^

Message me on here and I'll get back to you soon or around nighttime for me. Ask only if you intend to keep them. Sides are fine and they can be painted whatever. Would prefer they do not get zapped xP

Gavric is adopted

I_Love_Ivan

4.png

Both will have their appropriate paint clothing (the rest of the clothing you see on their previews will NOT be transferred). I might be a little more picky on Gavric, but don't be discouraged! They have a special place in my heart but I know I cannot keep them anymore.

Hey guys, my lab rat, Aimerich, has been zapped to a Robot Quiggle. I can transfer whenever if anyone is interested, but I will continue to keep zapping. Aimerich comes with a zapped Mutant Babaa attached.

If you're interested, NM gets my attention quicker.

My labbie has just been zapped a desert scorchio and is up for adoption (with its zapped Pirate Baby Space Fungus):

Shoot me a PM if you want him/her (androgynous name, so can be whichever gender you prefer); otherwise I'll keep zapping (the picture will be auto-updated if it changes).

Thornbill_2014 the Thornberry chia is still looking for a new home - 52 days old (created and changed using a magical chia pop from the Space Faerie)

Level - 1 / Gender - Female

2.png

To adopt Thornbill_2014 please either send me a private message on TDN or NM my main account 010_pipsy_010

thanks for reading :)

Hey guys, my lab rat, Aimerich, has been zapped to a Water Kacheek. I would prefer trade, but adoption is absolutely possible. I can transfer whenever if anyone is interested, but I will continue to keep zapping. Aimerich comes with a zapped Mutant Babaa attached. His HSD is 127 and I would consider him trainable since he's still low enough for adjustments to be reasonable.

If you're interested, NM gets my attention quicker.

miseria_cantare. level 22, UFA.

2.png

I feel bad, never playing with this cute little guy anymore. Camo is not a super rare brush or anything, but I like the look. plus his name is from an AFI song, so that's rather epic.

​I've never transferred a pet (I usually zap & ditch them at the pound for lucky lurkers), but it seems simple enough?

If anyone's interested, message me on Neopets, i'm on most days at some point.

My labbie is now a Jetsam (still with zapped Pirate Baby Space Fungus, still up for adoption):

Shoot me a PM if you want him/her (androgynous name, so can be whichever gender you prefer); otherwise I'll keep zapping (the picture will be auto-updated if it changes).

I have a pink ground up for adoption, owner eligible for "pink popcorn" avatar if you feed her something with 'popcorn' in its name. Message on here or on neopets for details!

-marissa aka klas66