Pound, Adopt or Trade Your Pets

Ruto

Nehi_nehi the island gelert is up for adoption and needs a home fast. She's my current lab rat and started

out as a green techo. I don't really want to trade, just give her to you so I can make a new lab rat and start over :) Her stats:

Species: Gelert

Colour: Island

Level: 9

Health: 56 / 56

Mood: delighted!

Hunger: not hungry

Strength: GREAT (34)

Defence: GREAT (25)

Move: super speedy

Intelligence: ULTIMATE GENIUS (165)

nehinehi_zps9201027c.png

Edited by battlegirl87

Today is my blue Jetsam's birthday! He's still UFA (with zapped pirate baby space fungus). I'd love to give him a new home for his birthday. You can get the Jetsam Chomp and Jetsam Wanna Fight avvies.

2.pngpirate_baby_fungus.gif

I will be around for the next hour or so, and then again this evening after 6pm NST. Send me a PM if interested.

My Kacheek labrat was zapped...Invisible!! And he's UFA or trade...I don't really care.

Namlaw
Male Kacheek
Level: 1

I won't bother posting an image....because you know...invisible...

I might level him up a bit for a few days, but if no one here is interested, then I'll edit this post and dump him at the pound. Since I'm lurking on the boards now, I thought I'd give you awesome people dibs.

Oh, and message me on Neopets if interested!!!

oh well, left at the pound.

xnittanyx the Desert Koi is UFA to a good home. She was my labbie, but I've decided to pass her on :) She also comes with a White Lutra (zapped) and Mootix. If you're interested feel free to message me on here or send a neomail to my main account (bck32808).

4.png

lutra_white.gifpetpetpet_1.gif

Hi all! So I have the tragic "problem" of more FFQs than I know what to do with. I decided to use the one I got today to paint an Aisha alien, since it's a fairly rare and desirable pet and also one of my favorites. (I already have one myself.) The pet up for grabs goes by the name of Grenushol. Anyone want? Neomail me (nicoley13) if you do! Thanks!

4.png

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Grenushol

Oh! But I can't transfer her for a week because I did just create her today.

Got a taker, more than one actually! Thanks all!

Another day another FFQ. See above for more background. My new Alien Aisha is a male named _Shinobu_. He could be better named but I adopted him from the pound this time because I didn't want to wait the week. First person to neomail me gets him. :)

Alien Aisha #3...

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Rukhir

Again, first person to neomail me gets him.

(Please don't hate me too much -- I also wish someone who really wanted them would get all of these fountain faerie quests.)

Edited by nicoley13

32K_Slasher the Zombie Flotsam is UFA

I found him in the pound a few weeks ago and decided to try to train him up and find him a good home.

He's actually a few years old (Jan of Y12!), so he must have been someone's pet for quite awhile!

He's been lab zapped a few times and trained up to level 10 (got him at level 1). His petpet, Spooks McGee the Ghostkerchief was added by me and is included. Neomail or message me if interested!

Thornbill_2014 the Thornberry chia is still looking for a new home - 80 days old (created and changed using a magical chia pop from the Space Faerie)

Level - 1 / Gender - Female

2.png

To adopt Thornbill_2014 please either send me a private message on TDN or NM my main account 010_pipsy_010

I can paint her one of the following colours if you prefer:- Cloud, Ghost, Speckled, Striped, Tyrannian

thanks for reading :)

I got Zephtile from the pound to zap her and re-home her. She is now an Eventide Ogrin. So who wants her?

...Or should I just put her back in the pound? Here she is:

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Zephtile

6.png

The best way to contact me would be to neomail me at kittydacoolkat on neopets. :3

I have a snot Kougra up for adoption! Please NM me (my username is on the lower side of the left) if you're interested!

She started out as a Maraquan Buzz (hence the name...)

Species: Kougra
Colour: Snot
Health: 47 / 47
Mood: delighted!
Hunger: very bloated
Strength: GREAT (28)
Defence: armoured
Move: GREAT (38)
Intelligence: master genius (93)

2.png

I have a Rainbow Pteri on my main account (laceew45)!

She used to be a boy so her name is Hoyt_

Her lookup is at: http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Hoyt_

I don't know why it says she is depressed. I keep playing with her but she stays depressed. Maybe she needs to be a grey pet...And she used to be level 3 but the lab ray keeps taking levels from her.

I zap her daily but you can tell me to stop, just let me know on here or through neopets. (preferably neopets)

Her stats:

Species: Pteri

Colour: Rainbow

Health: 61 / 46

Mood: depressed

Hunger: bloated

Strength: GREAT (31)

Defence: average

Move: GREAT (32)

Intelligence: master genius (73)

Lastly, she comes with that petpet, it's a Mazzew..Maya the Mazzew. Maya is 7049 hours old. -- meaning, you can get the avatar.

2.png

ufa to anyone that will look after her, please pm me her or on neo

Also stealthy eyrie uft looking at offers :)
http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=JohnIsRealHot

Faerie xweetok looking at offers :) sbd
http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Asonien

Faerie pteri uft looking at offers
http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Miss_Sage

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Putting my current lab rat up for anyone interested here; if you'd like me to stop zapping, Neomail me.

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=GarnetGarnet61

Species: Skeith

Colour: Jelly

Health: 22 / 22

Mood: content

Hunger: bloated

Strength: very strong

Defence: tough

Move: quite slow

Intelligence: clever

Her petpet is currently a Blue Poppit but it's being zapped too so that could change at any time (it was originally a Kepru).

Up for Trade

Bouvanna the Grey Cybunny

Gargham the Zombie Buzz (clothed)

Psychobillia the Mutant Lenny

Verely the Pirate Hissi (clothed)*

Zihea the Faerie Eyrie + aged Snicklebeast

Xweelyn the Spotted Xweetok* (3,314 days old)

small_preview.pngsmall_preview.pngsmall_preview.png

small_preview.pngsmall_preview.pngsmall_preview.png

(I didn't bother with stats because they're not trained anyway. I linked their lookups though, in case you want to see more info)

* harder to part with

I'm not looking for anything specific, but I do like nice names! Mail me offers here on TDN or on Neopets (I log in everyday on both).

I transferred my longtime labbie from my side so she could celebrate her birthday on my main. I feel bad she's been neglected for so long, so instead of transferring her back, I figured I'd see if I could find her a good home instead. I'm currently zapping her (and her petpet), but her picture should change as she does (stats are approximate, obviously):

2.pngpowtry_chocolate.gif

Lvl : 31
Str : 90
Def : 16
Mov : 51
Hp : 405 / 340

Obviously a lab pet, but if you're okay with that and don't care about even stats... She's got a realish-sounding name (with a first and last name, separated by an underscore). Shoot me a PM here if you're interested. Just looking to find her a permanent (or semi-permanent and willing to find her a permanent) home.

U.F.A.: Newly-zapped woodland Shoyru. PM me on here if you want it!

Stupid Name? No

Male

Level: 11

Strength: 13

Defence: 14

Speed: 9

H.P.: 0/15

No petpet