Pound, Adopt or Trade Your Pets

Ruto

Pexcis the Pink Korbat is UFA!

4.png

Adoption Requirements: None

Contact: Me either by PM here on TDN Forums or via Neomail on Neopets.

She is my lab rat and I still zap her everyday, so she may not stay pink, so keep that in mind and don't wait too long. I'm putting her up for adoption since she is an avatar color. If no one wants her I'll just pund her so someone can get lucky while pound surfing.

Edit: Adopted!

Czyke:http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Czyke

He is an electric Meerca with a zapped pet electric Airax.

Message me if you are interested in adopting him.

(I'm not very active but I will check every day or so.)

Pexcis the Pink Korbat is UFA!

Adoption Requirements: None

Contact: Me either by PM here on TDN Forums or via Neomail on Neopets.

She is my lab rat and I still zap her everyday, so she may not stay pink, so keep that in mind and don't wait too long. I'm putting her up for adoption since she is an avatar color. If no one wants her I'll just pund her so someone can get lucky while pound surfing.

Is she still pink today? Or is she a new colour now?

Dursq the Faerie Chomby

4.png

- Attributes -

Birthday: 25th June (Y14)
Level: 4

- Battledome Stats -

Hit Points: 22 / 19
Strength: average
Defence: tough
Movement: cheetah
Intelligence: above average

Dursq has a Petpet!

blugar_faerie.gif

Mako the Faerie Blugar
(32 days and 18 hours old)
[ zapped.gifZapped by the Petpet Lab Ray ]

Guest Tahalika

Ah, hello. I'm looking to get rid of an old pet of mine, and find him a good home for whatever they wish. Zap him, paint him, train him, morph him, whatever. I just personally want this fella gone, since I want to make an all adoption account and I personally made this guy.

4.png

This fella here is Dariconious. He's a very basic pet, as you can see, so I can get if that's not very appealing. The big factor with him is that he's decently aged (2,085 Days, Birthday August 2nd, Y11) and he's got a pretty okay intelligence (164.) Battle stats are less than appealing, sad to say, so he's either gonna need quite a lot of zaps or some training before he's a battle pet.

But anyway, I'd love to see this guy get a home, especially since he does have a bit of history to me! You see, back in the day I loved to make OCs out of my Neopets, and this guy's... well, part of my edgy days. He was gonna be a Darigan Zafara, be all evil and destructive and stuff, and I just... well, never saw it to fruition. It was a short lived phase, one that sorta embarrasses me, but it's still a little piece of development to me.

So that's why I'd like to see this guy go to a good home! To one that's pretty active and wishes to keep him. Please PM me on Neopets if interested, I will edit whenever I am online and offline until this guy is adopted.

Thanks for the consideration!

Current Status: Online

I have a Water Peophin with a zapped Faerie Robocrush attached up for adoption; Name is Elvar21 Male, 3,865 days old, max hit points are at 18, level 1.

Neomail me if interested!

Just saw a robot Nimmo in the pound. Pretty cool. I've never noticed a robot in the pound before.

I've noticed a surge of christmas pets and Pirate Techos in there.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep posts on topic. This is for listing pets that you own for adoption or trade.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

As some may remember, Lutari Day was not too long ago.

I got a bit too excited and created one. But now I don't know what to do with it... I can't pound it, because it will run away, and that makes me feel cruel. :sad01_anim:

3346vdc.jpg

Name: Woman_in_Gold

Level: 1

Requirements: None

Notes: She is currently in the Neolodge and will check out in 9 days

Neomail me if interested! (Preferably on my TDN account and not my Neopets account)

Trappist is my current lab pet and received a nice zap today! get your neomails in quickly, if you're interested, as I will continue zapping tomorrow!

2.png

Trappist the Darigan Bori

BIRTHDAY: 12th January (Y14)

LEVEL: 1

HIT POINTS: 112 / 112

STRENGTH: EXCELLENT (45)

DEFENCE: tough

MOVEMENT: GREAT (30)

INTELLIGENCE: mega genius (52)

EDIT: adopted

Javahoof (Pound adopted) Lab Pet up for adoption:

currently a Female Purple Kougra

2.png

Lvl : 1
Str : 14
Def : 7
Mov : 9
Hp : 50

Neomail me if you want it.

Will Continue zapping until someone says they want it, so hurry before (s)he gets changed.

Now green kougra still up for adoption

Now (s)he's pastel. Imade a new post on front page of this topic.

I just came across Legendary_Korra the male yellow Flotsam in the Pound. I bet someone could do an amazing customization with that name! :) Looks like he's sick, but that's easily fixed. Here's the adopt link: http://www.neopets.com/pound/adopt.phtml?search=Legendary_Korra

Looks like he's been adopted!

Chimlai the Biscuit Chomby

4.png

- Attributes -

Birthday: 23rd March (Y14)
Level: 1

- Battledome Stats -

Hit Points: 22 / 12
Strength: strong
Defence: below average
Movement: speedy
Intelligence: clever

Chimlai has a Petpet!

reptillior_robot.gif

So-and-so the Robot Reptillior
(1138 days and 16 hours old)
[ zapped.gifZapped by the Petpet Lab Ray ]

Cy2.png
Pressel the Blue Cybunny

Pressel likes exploring the land.
When meeting others, Pressel would act very friendly.

- Attributes -

Height: 48 cms.
Weight: 65 lbs.

- Battledome Stats -

Hit Points: 153 / 117
Strength: GREAT (38)
Defence: average
Movement: lightning
Intelligence: super genius (46)
trophy_beauty_3.gif

Today is his birthday! He has a BC trophy and some high stats, he was a lab pet: http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Pressel

^You also cannot trade Lutari, unless you are offering a custom on her name... which you should probably say your limit if you are haha

Just realized that... Oh well.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above - remember quotes do not count toward your word count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Guest MSP

MSP POOGLE

I have been after a well named MSP Poogle for a very long time. I am willing to trade a 10 year old Faire Poogle with good stats for it!!

Please help!!

Thanks!!