Pound, Adopt or Trade Your Pets

Ruto

Hi all,

I have some pets I'm looking to put UFA or UFT. 

4.png

LoquaciousLou with Greg the Magma Gwortz

Species: Lenny Colour: Water Gender: Female Age: 484 days Level: 2 Health: 13 / 13 Mood: extremely happy Hunger: bloated Strength: very strong Defence: armoured Move: super speedy Intelligence: master genius (73)
gwortz_magma.gif

Also have:

4.png

Marbleskeith

Species: Meerca Colour: Wraith Gender: Female Age: 749 days Level: 3 Health: 11 / 8 Mood: content Hunger: bloated Strength: strong Defence: heavy Move: lightning Intelligence: master genius (77)

There's also:
4.png
jimfrederick with El Champion the Mutant Beekadoodle

beekadoodle_mutant.gif
master genius (65) Intelligence: speedy Move: armoured Defence: very strong Strength: bloated Hunger: cheerful Mood: 14 / 14 Health: 1 days Level: 780 Age: Male Gender: Mutant Colour: YurbleSpecies:

Yet another one:
4.png
n01_2 with Jane the Plushie Angelpuss
Species: Draik Colour: Pirate Gender: Male Age: 427 days Level: 1 Health: 59 / 11 Mood: happy Hunger: bloated Strength: frail Defence: very heavy Move: fast Intelligence: master genius (80)
angelpuss_plushie.gif

And lastly, a very special pet:
4.png
__OreoCheetah__ with Snarkie the Ghost Wadjet
Species: Quiggle Colour: Eventide Gender: Male Age: 4,105 days Level: 2 Health: 18 / 18 Mood: delighted! Hunger: bloated Strength: immense Defence: below average Move: super fast Intelligence: super genius (45)
wadjet_ghost.gif

Because of his name, Oreo was a stuck pet who I rescued from the pound.  I will not repound him, but he's been a lab rat and became Eventide which I thought was a pretty colour, and so I would only offer him to someone who would want to keep him.  If I got no takers, I guess I would rezap him at some point.

All of these pets are across side accounts, so pm me here or neomail me at vetski2.

Would anyone be able to foster my beautiful Eventide Buzz for a few months while I do some pet lending chains? I'm working on the Quadropus avatar with her, so if you need that, you'll probably get it before I'm done with the chains. My plan is to take her back, but if you end up falling in love with her and she says it's alright, you can keep her.

Please neomail me if you're interested, I'm more likely to see that than a reply here.

I now have two pets UFT:

small_preview.pngsmall_preview.png

Hydeward and Myctophobic are UFT.

I'm looking for Aishas with a good name (Pronounceable, no under_scores, no CamelCase, no numbers) and with a good color if it's for Myctophobic. I don't want to be too greedy, but I've been looking for a Grey, Plushie, or Baby.

I'll probably respond quicker on Neopets, so please Neomail me if you're interested.  :)

Would anyone be able to foster my beautiful Eventide Buzz for a few months while I do some pet lending chains? I'm working on the Quadropus avatar with her, so if you need that, you'll probably get it before I'm done with the chains. My plan is to take her back, but if you end up falling in love with her and she says it's alright, you can keep her.

Please neomail me if you're interested, I'm more likely to see that than a reply here.

Hi, if I rehome my lab guy I would be happy to foster your pet! I will let you know if Fushir gets a home!

Hi, if I rehome my lab guy I would be happy to foster your pet! I will let you know if Fushir gets a home!

Thank you very much^^ I appreciate it! 

I have another pet up for trade, but I should really be going to sleep right now, so I'll have to make this post quick.

small_preview.png

Uusu the Striped Aisha is currently UFT. I'm looking for pets with names that would suit a male Grey Aisha. (Or, y'know, maybe an actual male Grey Aisha...) 

No underscores, CamelCase, or numbers please.

I have three pets UFA! I know they're not particularly impressive, but I have a long history with these pets, so I'd like them to go with someone who plans on keeping them permanently. Fun fact: I created and transmogrified all three of them myself, back when I was obsessed with mutant pets lol (Bouvanna was mutant too, but later turned grey after a lucky lab zap). Also, they will all be 10 years old in October/November!

Bouvanna the Grey Cybunny

4.png

Birthday: 10th October (Y9)
Level: 1

Jargho the Mutant Jetsam

4.png

Birthday: 22nd October (Y9)

Psychobillia the Mutant Lenny

4.png

Birthday: 3rd November (Y9)

If you're interested, send me a PM or neomail me (I check both daily). By the way, I'd appreciate it if you'd tell me why you want the pet and/or what's something you like about them, etc. I don't mean like an application, it's just so I don't feel like I'm giving them away for no reason.

No longer UFA! Sorry for the inconvenience.

I have three pets UFA! I know they're not particularly impressive, but I have a long history with these pets, so I'd like them to go with someone who plans on keeping them permanently. Fun fact: I created and transmogrified all three of them myself, back when I was obsessed with mutant pets lol (Bouvanna was mutant too, but later turned grey after a lucky lab zap). Also, they will all be 10 years old in October/November!

Bouvanna the Grey Cybunny

4.png

Birthday: 10th October (Y9)

Jargho the Mutant Jetsam

4.png

Birthday: 22nd October (Y9)

Psychobillia the Mutant Lenny

4.png

Birthday: 3rd November (Y9)

If you're interested, send me a PM or neomail me (I check both daily). By the way, I'd appreciate it if you'd tell me why you want the pet and/or what's something you like about them, etc. I don't mean like an application, it's just so I don't feel like I'm giving them away for no reason.

i pmed you about bouvanna

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

Trebun the Ghost Poogle:

4.png

Trebun likes reading and learning.
When meeting others, Trebun would run awaaaay!!!.

- Attributes -

Birthday: 23rd January (Y9)
Level: 3

- Battledome Stats -

Hit Points: 0 / 23
Strength: immense
Defence: very heavy
Movement: average
Intelligence: average

Trebun has a Petpet!

ganuthor_blue.gif

Greg the Blue Ganuthor
(40 days and 23 hours old)
[ zapped.gifZapped by the Petpet Lab Ray ]

Googlalee the Tyrannian Poogle:

4.png

Googlalee likes gathering food.
When meeting others, Googlalee would attack if they are weaker.

- Attributes -

Birthday: 12th April (Y9)
Level: 5

- Battledome Stats -

Hit Points: 31 / 31
Strength: titanic
Defence: tough
Movement: mach 2

Googlalee has a Petpet!

babaa_jelly.gif

Dirigibles the Jelly Babaa
(38 days and 7 hours old)

Hello!

I've recently got back to Neopets and I'm looking for some pretty pets to take care of <3

I'm trying to contact some of the people that posted UFA neopets here, but they all have already given the pets away and etc. It's really hard to know which ones are still UFA.

If you still have an UFA neopet with you, could you reply to this post or maybe neomail me? It would be sooo awesome!!

Thanks!! 

KyriiLSK the Transparent Poogle:

4.png

KyriiLSK likes exploring the land.
When meeting others, KyriiLSK would approach with caution.

- Attributes -

Birthday: 5th January (Y11)
Level: 7

- Battledome Stats -

Hit Points: 3 / 22
Strength: quite strong
Defence: heavy
Movement: mach 1

KyriiLSK has a Petpet!

puppyblew_faerie.gif

Humbug the Faerie Puppyblew
(17 days and 14 hours old)

On 2/18/2017 at 11:07 AM, giuuu said:

Hello!

I've recently got back to Neopets and I'm looking for some pretty pets to take care of <3

I'm trying to contact some of the people that posted UFA neopets here, but they all have already given the pets away and etc. It's really hard to know which ones are still UFA.

If you still have an UFA neopet with you, could you reply to this post or maybe neomail me? It would be sooo awesome!!

Thanks!! 

Fushir the Strawberry Techo 

Image result for Strawberry Techo

Hit Points: 91 / 76
Strength: GREAT (32)
Defence: heavy
Movement: GREAT (28)
Intelligence: master genius (72)

If you're interested :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Fushir the Tyrannian Kougra 

Hit Points: 100 / 92
Strength: GREAT (32)
Defence: average
Movement: GREAT (34)
Intelligence: master genius (72)

This guy is up for adoption! I shall continue zapping tomorrow! 

EDIT: Now he is Custard

EDIT X2: Now he is Pastel!

4.png

• 2 weeks later...

Sissub the Faerie Jetsam:

4.png

Sissub likes gathering food.
When meeting others, Sissub would attack if they are weaker.

- Attributes -

Birthday: 23rd December (Y11)
Level: 1

- Battledome Stats -

Hit Points: 7 / 22
Strength: GREAT (30)
Defence: poor
Movement: super speedy
Intelligence: above average

Sissub has a Petpet!

symol_lostdesert.gif

Pooper the Desert Symol
(239 hours old)

I have been searching for an Ice Bori for a while now, and it only just occurred to me to put something here! I can trade any of the below names for an Ice Bori, but could also trade for other RWs, RNs, or maybe even BDs (hoping to get one without numbers/underscores and capitalized)

RN= Real Name

RW= Real Word

MS= Misspell of a RW/RN

Tabnit the Halloween Poogle (RN, King of Sidon, had a famed sarcophagus)
Kimgy the Shadow Poogle
Shantrece the Plushie Buzz (RN)
Kinashut (name of a Japanese Snake God) the Red Grarrl
ProfessorDangles the Maraquan Ogrin
Malevonent the Red Poogle (zapping)
Trojali the Ghost Tonu
TemporalLobe the Blue Kacheek (RW)
Macrurosaurus the Green Grarrl (RW, a dinosaur)
Tsuchibuta the Blue Bori (RW, Japanese for aardvark, so perfect for a Bori)
luparia the Clord Pteri (RW, Spanish for wolfsbane)
Auem the Green Flotsam
Bhyi the Dimensional Ogrin
Ojyousama the Mutant Kyrii (RW/MS, means lady/noble lady in Japanese or, named after the game Ojyousama express on the PlayStation)
Eafire the Grey Kougra
Jaccalia the Shadow Poogles
Shinpuru the White Kyrii (RW, Japanese for Simple)
Dipschtick the Electric Buzz (MS for Dipstick)
Shayama the Blue Ogrin (RN and MS for Shyama, another name for the Hindu God Krishna)
Crecia the Red Kacheek (RN and Spanish RW means to grow)
Maqikarp the Red Flotsam (can morph to a koi)
DybbukBox (RW, Haunted Box said to contain a Dybbuk, which is an evil/mischievous ghost/demon from Jew.ish mythology)
Pentheraphobia (RW, means the fear of one's own mother-in-law, I have no idea if it's just me, but I find that hysterical)
BarrierReef (RW)
Pacioso (RW, means peaceful in Italian)

I can also morph to change species/color

Tensyria the Mutant Moehog is up for adoption!

I morphed her yesterday for the avatar, and I have no further need for her. NM me (kayahtik) if you want her, otherwise she will be pounded tomorrow morning, as I need to make room on my account!

4.png