Pound, Adopt or Trade Your Pets

Ruto

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a blue Flotsam named Salty_Sam_Swiftfin that I would like to transfer.  I just don't like him for some reason.  He doesn't fit in with the other pets.  If someone is interested, let me know.  I want him to go to a good home, not just to be zapped.  I tried to post a picture but couldn't get it to work.  

http://petpages.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=GlowingCarl

Found this gem today. Not sure if I want to give it up or not but I’m taking offers. It is a WN Glowing Elphante thats 1000+ days and is a genius. 

found these while pound surfing. Free for all. 

29293.png

I found this real nice WN Maraquan Xweetok, http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=xwesu 

she looked to have been loved and has good stats. UFT or OTA

Releasing a neopet I adopted on my old account Ricardo_239 the Starry Ixi

he is going to the pound

Dang, last couple posts of mine, but if anyone sees a male WN Jetsam and does not want it let me know

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not double or QUADRUPLE post! Use the EDIT button to add new/additional comments if yours is the most recent.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello! My name's Matthew/ wizzkid_ on neopets. I've been zapping my Red poogle, Giedse over a year, hoping to get a MSP (without any luck! *sobs) & was wondering, if anyone'd be able to help? I'm very happy to give my future zaps to others, as I'll have completed my pet goals. Thanks in advance! 

Good luck adopting out your Neopet's everyone !.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep posts on topic. This is for pet trading/adptions, not general chatter.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 3 weeks later...

I would be willing to give either of these two pets away. I have been keeping them on my side account. If interested send a NeoMail to granny63020

Zizu the Bori has found a new home and is very happy! Thank you. If your interested in adopting a pet I have several on my side accounts that are special and I could not bring myself to pound them. Send me a neomail and I will send you the names of my side accounts so you can check them out.

image.png.93dafc13738b199046dfe592b2c5c7b5.pngimage.png.3f2251e126c1e1c799a90eea17365e4b.png

Edited by Granny63020
Pet has been adopted.

Up For Adoption

shunoe, the Mutant Grarrl 
4.png

I just rescued this guy from the Pound to use the Transmogrification Potion to be able to get the Mutant avatar. 
Now I can't find the strength to pound him back.
Would like to find him a good home! 

IT HAS BEEN ADOPTED

I litearly did not know that there was a thread for this, so I did a seperate post that proceeded to get locked. rip.

Anyways, I would like to ask one of you guys to adopt a former pet of mine that I put into the pound in order to make room for a Hissi! However, I am worried that me might end up neglected or abandoned :(

So, can somebody on this thread take him in? That would be ggreattt!!!!

He's a cloud flotasm, and he can be found here: Here he iss

On 5/9/2018 at 4:13 PM, Munchies said:

Hey Friends, I have a baby Draik I'm looking to transfer. His name is Rinneth.

This is him: http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Rinneth

Has the baby found a home? If not I would love to have him. I have been wanting a baby pet! Please neomail me if he is still available. Thank you!

In eleven days and four hours (on May 24th), Silver0_7 the Grey Buzz's snicklebeast will have aged enough for the avatar. After I get the avatar, he will be available for adoption. I'll be willing to either transfer him or arrange a pound adoption. If you want this double avatar pet, neomail or message me within the next 12 days (before the end of the 24th) so we can plan how you'll adopt him. I have a Draik egg I want to hatch so if I don't hear from anyone by then, I'm going to put him in the pound and post in the avatar pound pet thread on the neoboards

Edit: This neopet has been reserved

On 5/10/2018 at 2:42 PM, Granny63020 said:

Has the baby found a home? If not I would love to have him. I have been wanting a baby pet! Please neomail me if he is still available. Thank you!

He's found a home! I'm so sorry for responding so late.