Pound, Adopt or Trade Your Pets

Ruto

19 hours ago, Munchies said:

He's found a home! I'm so sorry for responding so late. 

OK, thanks or letting me know. Maybe someone else will have a baby for me to love. I'm happy you found a home though.

attained an invisible kacheek, I want to see if anyone is interested also in taking her? The name is a little unfortunate though TT__TT

f07d4b123873332a4eb5c7450c71b4a0.png

I also have a transparent korbat? 

3070b0bb4a55a2a128eb1f080b05ab71.png

Edited by aurnia
added different pet

I have a Woodland Aisha and a Robot Skeith (I took off his armor because I thought the circuitry looked neat) up for adoption! I would be happy to send the new parent some dubloons to help in training these little guys, too.  The aisha is currently being 'stabled' in a friend's account but is still available.

Capture.JPG

22 hours ago, grammarchick said:

I have a Woodland Aisha and a Robot Skeith (I took off his armor because I thought the circuitry looked neat) up for adoption! I would be happy to send the new parent some dubloons to help in training these little guys, too.

Capture.JPG

I was just looking at your Skeith because of your comment about the circuitry. WOW! I think it looks pretty good, looks like it could be dangerous. Very interesting with a lot to look at. Sorry I don't need another pet but good luck. Someone will surely want him and be able to appreciate him after having a look at this guy.

On 5/20/2018 at 10:19 AM, aurnia said:

attained an invisible kacheek, I want to see if anyone is interested also in taking her? The name is a little unfortunate though TT__TT

f07d4b123873332a4eb5c7450c71b4a0.png

I also have a transparent korbat? 

3070b0bb4a55a2a128eb1f080b05ab71.png

Is he still available? I know someone who's been looking for one of these guys.

On 5/12/2018 at 9:59 PM, u66 said:

I have a Pink Buzz and a Grey Buzz availble to adopt if you want one of the avatars.

edit: would TDN like to use these for the lending chain?

These pets are going into the pound right now:

And probably tomorrow:

THU_1021 (grey Buzz)

Edited by u66

Hello Everyone!

I have a Fountain Fairie dip that I would like to use. Here is the deal. I am not ready to paint one of my pets BUT I am ready to paint a pet. Is there anyone that maybe wants a certain color pet, certain color species? If you let me know what species and what color I will see what I can do to get this pet for you. Please don't let the fact that I have 6 pets stop you from talking to me. I always have a pet to zap in the lab ray. I always get these pets from the pound. Getting a pet species you may want/like should not be a problem. I'm happy to work with you to help achieve the pet species/color you want and then give the pet to you. I don't want anything in return. I don't need anything. I'm just looking to help someone. SO, let me know!

8 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

Hello Everyone!

I have a Fountain Fairie dip that I would like to use. Here is the deal. I am not ready to paint one of my pets BUT I am ready to paint a pet. Is there anyone that maybe wants a certain color pet, certain color species? If you let me know what species and what color I will see what I can do to get this pet for you. Please don't let the fact that I have 6 pets stop you from talking to me. I always have a pet to zap in the lab ray. I always get these pets from the pound. Getting a pet species you may want/like should not be a problem. I'm happy to work with you to help achieve the pet species/color you want and then give the pet to you. I don't want anything in return. I don't need anything. I'm just looking to help someone. SO, let me know!

Hey, if you could, could you possibly get a Wraith Flotsam? Maybe the name could contain Happy Fish or The Happy Fish? If you are able to create and somehow obtain the color. It would be very much appreciated. :3

10 hours ago, anime_fan_berry said:

Hey, if you could, could you possibly get a Wraith Flotsam? Maybe the name could contain Happy Fish or The Happy Fish? If you are able to create and somehow obtain the color. It would be very much appreciated. :3

OK, let me check this out. I'm not sure about getting the name but I may have a Flotsam on a side account. I'll post and let you know what I find.

I found out some info. Instead of posting this here I am sending you a neomail. Please respond to that message. I am getting ready to write and send it to you with in the next few minutes. Thanks!

I was able to send you 1 mail. The 2nd mail I tried to send it said the message was to long. I shortened it until I had 3 words and it still said the message was too long. Somethings wrong with my mail. So, this part I am posting here because I can't seem to mail you.

Gender?    Male or Female

Where does your Neopet like to live?            Forest, Sea, River, Jungle, Town, City, Mountains, Wilderness
What does your Neopet like doing?               Gathering Food, Exploring The Land, Making Friends, Hunting For Treasure, Pestering Others, Reading and Learning
How does your Neopet greet others             Act Very Friendly, Smile Sweetly, Approach With Caution, Stand Their Ground, Insult From Afar, Attack If They Weaker,                                                                                                                                        Try And Make Friends

4. Select Your Neopet's Stats question_mark.png
  A B C
Strength:

Defence:

Movement:
grayback.gif

grayback.gif

grayback.gif
grayback.gif

grayback.gif

grayback.gif
grayback.gif

grayback.gif

grayback.gif

My niece (grammarchick) is trying to post on here but having technical headaches, so I am posting on her behalf:

"No longer have the robot skeith, but I now have a Transparent Lenny! I love the transparent guys; the biology student in me is fascinated. He was rescued from Lost and Pound, morphed and needs a forever home."

Please neomail grammarchick if you have inquiries! You may want to also remind her she owes her aunt a favour! ?

Capture.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mischief51 said:

Hi!! I'm still looking for this avvie, is he still UFA? I know I'm super late...

No I gave him away. Sorry I should've updated status ?

Hi there! 

One of my favourite things to do is look through the Pound to find pets. I think I have all the pets I want for myself, but I am using my spare spaces to re-home pets I find that could find a forever home!

Here are the pets that are up for adoption (I am not really looking to trade but I will consider it if you haven't got the space to adopt);

On my side account aaagency (Aria Adoption Agency) - 
e3c593fefd1a7f6d29e4d5d2480026eb.png

bbf15f0eb656423d014faf4b3291272e.png

On my account becklybex;

be3de0922a4064f6dea1f53fb48f5f26.png

23dfc8cd220458bc4354006072075f69.png

Let me know here or send a message to my main account, heidibeckykate. ? 

On 6/23/2018 at 12:43 PM, Granny63020 said:

OK, let me check this out. I'm not sure about getting the name but I may have a Flotsam on a side account. I'll post and let you know what I find.

I am totally in the dark about some of the sought after pets. Please list here some of the pets that others would like to have. I'm asking this because I read something about a chocolate pet and thought to myself I just zapped a pet into a chocolate pet then I zapped it again just because. Like I said, I'm just in the dark about sought after pets.

Would anyone be interested in a Dimensional Shoyru? His stats aren't extraordinary (and he keeps losing some from the lab ray ugh.) but I really want to find someone to adopt him, if anyone is interested. Please neomail celinedgd or tomakeyousmile (Main and side account respectively.) if interested.

Please fill in this application to make sure you will be a good owner to him: 

Why do I want this pet, what will I use them for, and what is my ultimate goal for them? (book reading, gourmet club, etc.) :

Did I read their description, and if so, did I agree with all the terms laid out by tomakeyousmile? :

Will I feed, groom, play with this pet often? :

How active am I? :

Have I broken any rules before? :

Rules: You must respond in 24 hours or he goes back up for adoption. Your account must be 4 months old to accept transfers.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Here he is:

UFA pet.png

My other UFA pets are taken, but I have a plushie Wocky up for grabs.  I morphed her to fill someone's request and then they vanished.  Please help her find a home!

Capture.JPG

On 7/11/2018 at 11:46 PM, emptyanima said:

Hi there! 

One of my favourite things to do is look through the Pound to find pets. I think I have all the pets I want for myself, but I am using my spare spaces to re-home pets I find that could find a forever home!

Here are the pets that are up for adoption (I am not really looking to trade but I will consider it if you haven't got the space to adopt);

On my side account aaagency (Aria Adoption Agency) - 
e3c593fefd1a7f6d29e4d5d2480026eb.png

bbf15f0eb656423d014faf4b3291272e.png

On my account becklybex;

be3de0922a4064f6dea1f53fb48f5f26.png

23dfc8cd220458bc4354006072075f69.png

Let me know here or send a message to my main account, heidibeckykate. ? 

Any takers? I have these all on my aaagency account now in the meantime. ?

I made a Lutari last Lutari Day and unfortunately just haven't been liking him and can't find any colour that I like so I just placed him in the pound. I morphed him into a poogle so he wouldn't run away cause I had a random mp on hand. Just putting this here incase anyone likes the name and would like to adopt him in order to create their dream pet. 

Snip20180718_393.png.3c985c135a446465ab782a7d9ed81eb6.png

• 2 weeks later...