Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Ruto

Pound, Adopt or Trade Your Pets

For the Kauvara avatar, I converted a rescue name Zillmayo into a male Pirate Eyrie. nm if interested in adopting him!

EDIT: sorry for the stupid formatting of my sig, working on fixing that now!

In eleven days and four hours (on May 24th), Silver0_7 the Grey Buzz's snicklebeast will have aged enough for the avatar. After I get the avatar, he will be available for adoption. I'll be willing to either transfer him or arrange a pound adoption. If you want this double avatar pet, neomail or message me within the next 12 days (before the end of the 24th) so we can plan how you'll adopt him. I have a Draik egg I want to hatch so if I don't hear from anyone by then, I'm going to put him in the pound and post in the avatar pound pet thread on the neoboards

Edit: This neopet has been reserved

On 5/10/2018 at 2:42 PM, Granny63020 said:

Has the baby found a home? If not I would love to have him. I have been wanting a baby pet! Please neomail me if he is still available. Thank you!

He's found a home! I'm so sorry for responding so late. 

19 hours ago, Munchies said:

He's found a home! I'm so sorry for responding so late. 

OK, thanks or letting me know. Maybe someone else will have a baby for me to love. I'm happy you found a home though.

Hi, I recently got a pirate techo from the pound and I kind of didn't want to repound her I'm wondering if anyone wants her?b7f9c8d7db1741417b4f5861c7058d81.png 

And I also attained an invisible kacheek, I want to see if anyone is interested also in taking her? The name is a little unfortunate though TT__TT

f07d4b123873332a4eb5c7450c71b4a0.png