Tale of Woe Update

Samuel

The Tale of Woe: PART EIGHT has now been released! In addition to the battledome rage continuing, there are new plot steps!

lab_cauldron_02_16e5f7cd29.gif

Click here for the guide!

It gets extremely confusing, so remember to ask on our forums if you need any help!

Please note that this is not complete, and we are working to complete the article - as soon as the part is completely revealed.

In addition, note that due to the time involved with Part 8, Part 4 of our Halloween: The Search for Ian sitewide plot will be delayed until Friday (hopefully)!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

incase anyone hasnt noticed you can refresh instead of hitting hte 'ait' button, so save your mouse clicking finger and hit F5 on your keyboard.. dunno the short cut key for refrshing for oyu mac users however..

or of course jsut wait really long times inbetween hitting hte button, heh

Could someone explain how to make both combinations? Like, do you have to make the first one before you move to the second one? (level 2)

probly but im not that far yet to help..

ok re read it and no you make them at the same time.... finally finished the first one...

Could someone explain how to make both combinations? Like, do you have to make the first one before you move to the second one? (level 2)

You make Composition #1 then #2 and then you push the "Throw them in the pot" button. Is that what you mean? You can make the 2nd one first if you like, then the 1st one it doesn't make a difference, as long as you have both when you put them in the pot at the end.

EDIT: Samuel, if you read this in TDN's guide it says for level 3 that Composite 2 cannot contain moe than 5g of each ingredient - isn't it meant to be 3g of each one? That's what mine is, and what the SierraSea petpage guide says.

This is really hard. Is it possible for some of the info is incorrect?

yes thats why there is a warning at the top stateing that

hmm i wonder if the color of the composite is a key to if its the right combination or not...

You make Composition #1 then #2 and then you push the "Throw them in the pot" button. Is that what you mean? You can make the 2nd one first if you like, then the 1st one it doesn't make a difference, as long as you have both when you put them in the pot at the end.

EDIT: Samuel, if you read this in TDN's guide it says for level 3 that Composite 2 cannot contain moe than 5g of each ingredient - isn't it meant to be 3g of each one? That's what mine is, and what the SierraSea petpage guide says.

Thanks! But, I don't get how you divide the grams...it's just confusing..

Thanks! But, I don't get how you divide the grams...it's just confusing..

well you can only take out 10grams of any ingerediant tops, so you have to work them in batchs, then when you have them in the right area, click 'create new compost' on one ingrediant, then click the image of that composite and then click the 'combine' button on the other ingrediant you want to add to it

Okay for my 1st composite I need to have a divination betwen 39-49. Now, do I set it on only the 10g? or on my other 6g? Or both have to add up between 39-49 of divination?

You need to get your 10g one AND your 5g one between 39 and 49 as the final will be an AVERAGE of the two (So say you had the 10g one at 30 and the 5g one at 50 the final composite would be 40, does that make sense?).

I got two questions here. Since I need to get my divination between 46-56, is it okay if I do exactly 56?

And do I have to use only one ingredient or all of them?

I'm pretty sure its OK if your on the boundry - just be careful if its rounded, this part uses some messed up rounding.

And for level 1 - one ingredient, level 3 composition 1 - one ingredient, but from level 2 composition 2 you will need to use more than one ingredient.

You need to get your 10g one AND your 5g one between 39 and 49 as the final will be an AVERAGE of the two (So say you had the 10g one at 30 and the 5g one at 50 the final composite would be 40, does that make sense?).

oh okay got it. Thank you! Also when do I have to combine my 10g and my 6g?

I'm only on part 1, for some reason every time it turns to sludge :(

oh I know, it just gets tedious after a while. Still, not as bad as the gravedigging part.

i was lucky i got the the right ingrediants on level one and 2, woohoo, now for 3 but wonder what the special stuff is... maybe it has to be found elsewhere on the site to add to it? hmm