Samuel

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay apparently to get ice plasma you have to:

Nova, Bumroot, Sharpgrass

Burn and crush all ingredients to the max

yes but as far as iknow no one has figured out how much of each one yet, and it dose matter

You'll all so far ahead of me XD. I'm on .... the 2nd turn XD. I can't quite figure out how this works.. math wise ^__^;. I'm sure someone's probably mentioned something about it before so I'll give the forum a good read.

yea ead the whole thingthen if your question isnt answer(be sure to check the guides i have linked to) ill be happy to help you

ice plasma

1 of each Blumaroot, Sharpgrass, and nove burned and crushed max, and then Threw in 7 more sharp grass without doing anything

and step 5 is the last step...

now for the other 2..

comp_s_4_3a1aca74f0.gif

confirmed that this is diffrent for each special, tho you can make some ice plasma if you are bored even if you dont have it as an ingredent, lol

I think I've got my problem figured out but it's going to take a long time to test it. I liked the digging part of the plot more :laughingsmiley:.

well jsut ask if you want any help ^_^ ive got nothing but time... well till my BF makesm e cook dinner.. heh

Ice Plasma have been discovered

obiwanpi was the first to get it! ^_^

1 gram bumroot, burn and crush max

1 gram sharpgrass, burn and crush max

1 gram nova essence, burn and crush max

7 grams sharpgrass, no changes made.

yes i already posted that if you had refreshed...

it also apreas now that you dont have todo both actiosn to hte ingrediants just one and it dosnt matter what.

I must keep doing something wrong ^__^;. It's pretty sad on my part.

The composition had a power of 15, the ingredient I combined had a power of 188. According to my calculation it should have come out as the average which is 101.5. It came out as 130 though!

I can still reduce the third ingredient but what am I doing wrong ^__^;?

I must keep doing something wrong ^__^;. It's pretty sad on my part.

The composition had a power of 15, the ingredient I combined had a power of 188. According to my calculation it should have come out as the average which is 101.5. It came out as 130 though!

I can still reduce the third ingredient but what am I doing wrong ^__^;?

err im not good at math so yea, lol what do you need and ill help with that

Composite #2:

Quantity: 25 grams

Relevant property: Enchantment

Target value: +81 +/- 5

That's what I'm after *nods*. It's nothing special yet. I haven't been working on this plot for too long. I'm still stuck on the 2nd one ^___^;.

This is the composition I have currently:

Miscellaneous Composition

Quantity: 15 grams

Divination: +36

Enchantment: +130

And I have one ingredient left to fix it in ^__^;. I've had the first composite done since much earlier in the day. Perhaps I should just go back to randomly trying things again ^__^;

Composite #2:

Quantity: 25 grams

Relevant property: Enchantment

Target value: +81 +/- 5

That's what I'm after *nods*. It's nothing special yet. I haven't been working on this plot for too long. I'm still stuck on the 2nd one ^___^;.

This is the composition I have currently:

Miscellaneous Composition

Quantity: 15 grams

Divination: +36

Enchantment: +130

And I have one ingredient left to fix it in ^__^;. I've had the first composite done since much earlier in the day. Perhaps I should just go back to randomly trying things again ^__^;

take bumroot or leafy slorgblosum and desicrate it to the max and then do anyhtign else to it for 1 or 2 seconds at a time until its 30, that should avrage it down, but sometimes as you saw it dosnt work right,

oddly its easier when you get to 2 of them cause there are apropriate guides, heh

Okay I'm on level 5 now!

what special ingrediant do you need?

It didn't work XD but I appreciate the help. My calculation called for an ingredient around the power of 30 too. I'm trying to make Composition 2 again using a different theory.

If I get past this level, I will celebrate muchly.

Until I remember there are more steps XD

maybe you and i forgot how to average? haha i personally just played around when i got to that as there wasnt too many guides out at the time(plus i didnt look for one, heh)

Either we forgot how to average or Neopets did, I'm not sure XD.

Right now I'm trying to get all the ingredients in the range of 81. That should be a much easier solution to the problem. I don't know why I didn't consider it before ^___^;.

haha yea i didnt do the large number and avrage down thing until i got to step 4 i think it was..

I guess I was going out of my way to make this plot part harder than it had to be ^__^;.

well youll stop doing that as soon as you higher steps o_O