Tale of Woe Update

Samuel

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah i found out why our averages were off, it basically average's per gram, not per batch we add on

lucky to those people who got it done... I've been working on it all day and am now at #4 and all the guides have something different and I tryed everything but nothing works... o well maybe get some sleep and I'll try again tomorrow :(

lucky to those people who got it done... I've been working on it all day and am now at #4 and all the guides have something different and I tryed everything but nothing works... o well maybe get some sleep and I'll try again tomorrow :(

well if oyu would tell me wat you need for it i could point you to a guide that works ^_^

well if oyu would tell me wat you need for it i could point you to a guide that works ^_^

k one sec

Composite #3:

Quantity: 12 grams

Relevant property: Power

Target value: +65 +/- 2

Relevant property: Enchantment

Target value: +100 +/- 2

Composite 3 cannot contain more than 3 grams of any one basic ingredient.

can you help??

ok thanks for your help

sorry had to run off and make dinner, thanks for answering for me.

thanks on the second Comp. how should I get 21g of bloodfern would i have to get it 3 times and combine them or whatever??

To get 21 Bloodfern, you should get:

10 Bloodfern

10 Bloodfern

1 Bloodfern

Yeah thats what I thought... so...so....bored : (

Me too. But I'm just going to hit the hay. I am very tired. I've been working on this part all day. So, I'm just gonna go to bed. *Yawn* Feel free to neomail me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Night night.

Me too. But I'm just going to hit the hay. I am very tired. I've been working on this part all day. So, I'm just gonna go to bed. *Yawn* Feel free to neomail me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Night night.

Good Night don't dream about potions lol