Part 4, Search for Ian, released!

Samuel

:D

that was cool.. I had thought of that as an answer, but not for the reasons that it should, just b.c the letters reminded me of that.. real nice, i like those puzzles... if you do do, whazzits a pretty old game, but you'd like it!

speaking about puzzle 2, in case some ppl are lost

Okie, well night night!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well finding the 4th part was easy (for me atleast), the first puzzle was easy but the second one is hard as heck... can anyone tell me what kind of puzzle it is?

Hmm.. a hint, use all your resources. Not just look at a page and think 'i've tried clicking everything! what now!' Remember the plot where Jerry went missing? what did you have to do to find some of the clues? Answer those and you have your hints, nothing blatent or told outright so i hope this is ok to post. ^_^

I'm still having problems with the first puzzle. I know everyone is saying that it is easy, but I am stupid and stupid people need help...

I've guessed a lot and was certain with my first guess, but obviously it was not right...

HELP!

I'm still looking for the first puzzle...I hope I can find it tonight XD.

Use Samuel's advice, which is to look at the old interviews. Look and see if there is something that you have not done or tried. Then just look around... :shiftyeyes_anim:

If you're still looking for the first puzzle, keeping tabs things tends to help ;)

I can't get the second puzzle either. x_x I'm usually good at those....

hm it's a common word...I really wish I could say more XD and don't give up lol I've almost given up before 'cause I couldn't find the location for puzzle 1. I tried ALL day and nothing, so I gave up because I started to have a migrane (well a bad headache), even with all the small hints people posted on this thread, I still could not find anything. I was watching the movie "It" and then it came to my mind the place I didn't even think of in the first place, I tried and it worked! I was so happy! So I thought hmm well people say the puzzles are hard or confusing so I thought it was going to take me a while, but I've done those puzzles before so I knew what to do and it took me only 5 minutes to solve them. So in conclusion:

1)Don't give up

2)Think more of the obvious

3)Keep on trying until the end.

4) This hint has already given out: say the words out loud until they start to make more sense. You can write them down in all the ways you can.

And to those who are just starting...read this whole thread because there are some hints that will make you think!

WAH! I haven't found the 1st puzzle yet! I've re-read and re-read the entire board, clicked on everything at the *, found the o*** ****e, and now I'm stuck! Nothing seems to click in my head. <bangs head again and again> What am I doing qrong? You guys, is it obvious? <how pathetic>

Oh yeah, congratulations on all who finished- or about to finish. :D

EDIT: I got it! Thanks for all the hints!