Part 4, Search for Ian, released!

Samuel

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope :D

The whole idea of the plot is that its meant to stimulate your brains and get you thinking. Its meant to get harder as you go along. Don't worry. You may not win a prize at the end (we cant give prizes to EVERYONE), but you'll see the solution eventually :)

Is there some trick for finding out the G coords?

as said previously by others tab is your friend..along with lots of time... lol

I've finally found the o*** g****. But now I don't know what to do with it. I click on it and it tells me nothing of interest is there. GRRR! :grrr:

pay more attention to it

There's nothing there to pay attention to.

pay more attention to the page you actully clicked on, not the one that said there was nothing there

I'm on the second riddle and I have followed the posts of every one whose commented on this. I have said it out loud and the word is still not comming to me. Is it really easy for some of you guys?

its a simple word that everyone knows the trick as peopel have said write out all your possibilities and then read them outloud to yourself a few times, you will slap you head when you get it as you are probly overthinking like i did, lol

"Use the force" dear, and use rhyming words.

ok i dont even get your referance and i am past that part, but i already gave a clue how i found the right one...your friend i tell you people!

its a simple word that everyone knows the trick as peopel have said write out all your possibilities and then read them outloud to yourself a few times, you will slap you head when you get it as you are probly overthinking like i did, lol

Yeah, that might be the problem. However, if the word is so simple, why isn't it comming to me!!1 :grrr: !

Yeah, that might be the problem. However, if the word is so simple, why isn't it comming to me!!1 :grrr: !

well did you write out all the possibilities and then go thru the list saying each one outloud a few times?