Part 4, Search for Ian, released!

Samuel

I still don't see anything other than an o*** g*** with a few bugs. Nothing special or even remotely interesting. see anything other than an o*** g*** with a few bugs. Nothing special or even remotely interesting.

watch your whole browser, someone has already mentioned which part earlier in the thread, then you might understand why i say the friend thing...

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant find it either :crying:

hey samuel can i PM you with the place i think it is and can you tell me if it is right???

Try making a list of the places you have visited, maybe you are going to the same places twice XD. I don't know what else I can do to help you :crying:

Hey thanks! I was looking at it the wrong way!

Hey, quick question about red codes. Are we supposed to gather all of them? Or certain ones?

you will need all red codes at the end to prove your done everything, the blue ones are just used along the way and wont be turned in at the end

so I'm guessing, if I send all of the correct red codes first, I win first place?

yup! but you gotta beat me, muhahaha (shouldnt be too hard, lol)

is it okay to ask if the place where the first puzzle is at a place that has already been used in a a previous part???

i dunno if its ok to answer that or not...

Erm...I'm confused. xD

And, er, I wrote it. So, what the... . Yeah. K.

You people give way too many hints away. The more people that give in answers, the smaller the prize will probably be. Because this time it's likely we'll split the prize pool, as it isnt fair if someone submits it all 2 seconds before someone else and gets an extra 25k or whatever.

^^ the more people answer, the less the prizes. So, if we give way too many hints, people will find the location and then collect the codes and in the end, they might submit them before those who worked without hints. And that wouldn't be fair now, would it ?

How many parts before the end Samuel?

What do we do with the GY? Everything looks normal...

does this all work on macs?

I konw there were parts of the neo plot that I had to use a windows computer for, so i just wanted to make sure this will work on my mac. cause i found the gy, but don't know where to go from there.

basically yah.

EDIT: This isn't off topic is it?

Yay! Another mac user! And yes, it does work on macs.

*sigh* my first time back since EARLY this morning (as in before I went to bed). I found the place to look...but now on to solve everything. Should be fun!