The Case of Jerry's Missing Candy: Part 7

Ian

Hi everyone! I'm really sorry, but I'm COMPLETELY stuck on part 6...after reading everything (including the dr. sloth plot stuff) I am still clueless as to how to break this code...some serious help via NM (tobytob87) would be much appreciated :) thank you!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came on this plot only yesterday and I cannot for the life of me figure out the first step. If someone wants to help me out and message me that would be awesome! ^_^

You go into the Battlepedia and you go into the section that is related to what Bathlazar is holding.

Also, I haven't done part 1-6 and have no idea where to find them! Plz help me! :crying_blow:

Oh, you mean the very very first step. Yep, I'm stuck on that too. The one I told you was the 7th step.

When do you release the last part? I hope it will be in the next few days :/ Can't wait T_T I'm saying it again: I LOVE YOU FOR THIS PLOT =D Hope there will be another hardcore, super exciting, *explodes* puzzling part.

Ok, I'm sorry, but I simply can not figure out this decoding thing for the 6th step.

Can someone either PM or NM me (at magical_pixie231) with some help?

I'm not looking for answers, but some guidance would be highly appreciated. :]

Thanks so much!

Finally decoded them all. Thanks a bunch for the help everyone. :]

Can't wait for the 8th step!!

Would anyone be able to help me with the 7th code for the last step i can't seem to get it right.

Please any help appreciated ^_^

You can put the same decoder twice ;)

could someone please pm me how to solve modifier number 3?i solved all the other by clicking on every modifier and i can't do that with this one.i didn't understand the math thing that i have to do.pleeeeeeeease i want a solution!!! :crying:

a nm would also be a good idea! username "gogoylini"