The Case of Jerry's Missing Candy: FINAL PART

Ian

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey how do i do the plot i got all the pic things aledy then wat i dun get it :sad01_anim:

Yay! Finished can finally rest ^_^

But it wasn't that hard (even though i needed a few hints) :*

please tell me how to do it i just don't get it :sad02:

Yea! I did it!! Solved correctly! This was great fun - thank you.

please tell me how to do it i have completely no idea! :crying_blow:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Iceheart) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double or triple post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yay finished the plot!! :)

Thanks tdn for such great fun!

Regarding the theif... It's similar to the very first step where everything needed is in the clue (the one about the green itchy). It's a word game, I guess :).

YES! You've caught them. It was the ___________ after all! Thank you for solving this mystery and catching the culprit.

this one wasn't too hard.. :)

hint: if you are certain the answer you have is right, try putting it in multiple times.. i had to submit it 5 or 6 times before it would accept my answer.. don't know why that is though.. :S

Um, maybe it's because it's after 2:30am here but I am on the correct page inbook and plugged in all the same info and it keeps tellin gme i did it wrong. is this the part everyone having to enter it multiple times or am i not at that part yet and I need to get hooked on phonics lol

neo main id m_moulaison thx

Yikes, somehow that doesn't seem to be quite right... you'd better check your Handbook to see where you went wrong before Kayla notices!

and yes i fliped the page to it too.....

I can't read cursive tho too. I'm having trouble with #2 and #4 on HOW to prepair.

Easy step once you figure HOW to use the book (I didn't know you can turn the pages LOL)

That was great. Thank you very much TDN for these enjoying riddles!

I can see you guys happily completing the plot, but, I still left 1 part to do!!! That's the part 6(I think): The resistance needs you. I can't seem to find the place where it is! All the decoding that I've read and IDK where to do it. I feel kinda frustrated. I tried EVERY link for Gorix and Grundo when I searched it in TDN but still no luck. :( Could anyone NM me(s20440) the location? ty. And sry for spoiling the happy mood.

so.. does like any one know how long the finals step will be open well really all the steps, but yeah does n e one know whow long tdn plans to keep the plot open for the winners "circle"

d and is tdn rating us the way neopets used to with the ppoints for how quickly we completed it and how thorough???? please any even inclinations would be nice to hear(help calm my super excitable self down about the wait for the prize!! :)

p.s...... thanks ahead of time to all of u!!!! nad thanks tdn for the awesome plot(much muhc much better than the most recent neopets plot!)