Magma Pool Now Open!

hrtbrk

Today's news gave Magma pet lovers a glimmer of hope on how to achieve one by opening up the Magma Pool! Based on his clue of being 'well-versed', could the key to unlocking a magma pet be revealed by talking to Igneot in his cavern!? Any thoughts or theories?

ETA: It appears that the magma pool painting access is completely random. Reports of people refreshing at the magma pool are now becoming popular. They obtained a magma pet when the guard went to sleep. Exact times are unknown for now. http://www.neopets.com/~Huegos

guard_rejected.jpg

I'm sorry, only those well-versed in the ways of Moltara are permitted to enter the Pool. Learn more and try again later.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you notice these funny looking worms who appeared in Moltara City and Moltara Cave?

I wonder if they've something to do with the pool...

well, currently, i logged on and checked the news. I saw a pool had been open.

I clicked yes to swim.

and now my pet is a magma pet.

I tried to do my lutari, but it said:

Sorry, your Neopet has already gone for a dip in the Pool. If another of your Neopets wants to splash around in there, you'll just have to come back next week.

i didn't notice any of the lantern stuff until just now.

Also, the servers for neopets are quite laggy.

if you want to see my pet,

its

KingShoyruNumberOne

its a magma hissi.

huh very weird, i have two laterns.... i can provide a screen shot if nessisary just neomail me....

very werid a message just said "How strange, there's nothing here. You really thought you saw something..." when i clicked on one of the bugs...

huh very weird, i have two laterns.... i can provide a screen shot if nessisary just neomail me....

very werid a message just said "How strange, there's nothing here. You really thought you saw something..." when i clicked on one of the bugs...

I'm experiencing the same sort of thing as you though it's showing three lanterns in my items area and then I got that same message when I clicked on one of the worms, but it still put the worm in my inventory.

HEY On Neopets Lookup My jub jub Jubjub_0_09_ Its magma! To get a magma pet you Have to wait for a special time for the gaurd to ba asleep and while hes sleeping you sneak past and take a dip to become magma!!!!!!!

Today's news gave Magma pet lovers a glimmer of hope on how to achieve one by opening up the Magma Pool! Based on his clue of being 'well-versed', could the key to unlocking a magma pet be revealed by talking to Igneot in his cavern!? Any thoughts or theories?

guard_rejected.jpg

I'm sorry, only those well-versed in the ways of Moltara are permitted to enter the Pool. Learn more and try again later.

HEY On Neopets Lookup My jub jub Jubjub_0_09_ Its magma! To get a magma pet you Have to wait for a special time for the gaurd to ba asleep and while hes sleeping you sneak past and take a dip to become magma!!!!!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Iceheart) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

ETA: It appears that the magma pool painting access is completely random. Reports of people refreshing at the magma pool are now becoming popular. They obtained a magma pet when the guard went to sleep. Exact times are unknown for now. http://www.neopets.com/~Huegos

guard_rejected.jpg

LOL THAT'S SO COOL.

Huegos is my pet, so lemme know if you want me to put up more screenies or anything.

X3

Oh, By the way, I "Painted" him at exactly 4:15:42 NST

I figure if he's going to sleep it'd be right when the minute changes.. but for good measure I do it at the beginning of the minute and also at the end (can't risk it).

Perhaps you'll have better luck lol. I could have cared less about the worms.. I just want my Cybunny painted Magma!