Magma Pool Now Open!

hrtbrk

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the 'well-versed' have anything to do with anything - like pets intelligence? Or amount of books related to Moltara have been read? Or how much of the plot was completed? Or is it purely luck on the basis of the guard being asleep?

The magma lupe looks really demented yo. I don't think I'm going to paint any of my main account's pets.

http://pets.neopets.com/cp/2wzxgbjh/1/4.png

I'd agree but it's only because their jaws aren't defined enough imo, so it looks like a huge blob. It's the same with Buzz's, and it bums me out.

Just went there a minute ago, and the guard was asleep :D

Say hello to Magmean, my new magma Blumaroo.

bahaha I just saw your post on the Help boards :D

Does the 'well-versed' have anything to do with anything - like pets intelligence? Or amount of books related to Moltara have been read? Or how much of the plot was completed? Or is it purely luck on the basis of the guard being asleep?

There appears to be two ways of getting in, one when he's asleep and one where he grants you access. I lurked the help boards like mad yesterday and there was a group debunking theories. As far as I recall all of that was debunked (pets intelligence, books read or a specific book, plot is not related by any means as newbies were granted access and were allowed to paint [he didn't fall asleep] etc). It's a mystery that needs to be revealed cuz I want to paint my Cy and Elephante!!!! LOL :P There was one guy who was convinced that the worms were/are related but couldn't produce any solid proof.

They were wondering if it was related to making a specific petpet as well.. I was lurking off and on most of last night, trying to find a different way to gain access besides catching him asleep (which still hasn't happened on my main account).

Awe yeah! Fieryic took a dip in the magma pool!!! One down, one to go - just Rhixah now. Too bad there aren't any backgrounds that looks decent. *shakes fist*

I did the whole, refresh, ignore it for a long while, and then refresh again - BAM! He was sleeping. Seems to be a popular technique.

Lol I went to watch Valkyrie, came back and checked a few times.. found the misc gears but no rainbow worm. Checked the pool 5 minutes later and he was sleeping. ABOUT TIME.

Now the problem is.. I don't have a lab rat.. I don't know if I actually want to zap my mutant.

2.png

Seems to be completely random, I just read the news that the pool was open and I thought "That's never going to work for me" and as I was casually collecting worms, the pool became available to me.

I was able to paint him around 5:05-5:08 EST.

Admiral_Aerox my new magma Eyrie for great justice. ;)

hiya im still finding how to know when the guard go to sleep or whould i like to called ''sleeping on the job'' or ''wow guard is sleeping the theft can go pass through''

i try page source but no time it created to have ''sleeping on the job'' guard i will post you to know how

note:this information is not tested pls. go to www.jomarcenter.webs.com to sent a reply to the site owner jomar mendoza with this username<space>yes or no<space>neopet<space>pool guide2<space>your detail what happen to the pool #2

pls. send a reply to my website(sorry about non-neopet help guide website im still creating it yet)

all people who completed all atlas of the ancients plot completer can go in to magma pool with out waiting for so long like my friend who have neopet account have full access to the magma pool

quick information:

i still thinking about saying to tnt to created an neopets series (season show) when i grow up anyway

but i created an script what happen until season 1-20

but with use of 2 or more human in this show pls. if they accept my creation will be seen on nick (because neopet owned nick too)

so stay tune to nick and wait until neopets will be listed on show

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Iceheart) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

All info about violating Neo T&C has been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

note:this information is not tested pls. go to www.jomarcenter.webs.com to sent a reply to the site owner jomar mendoza with this username<space>yes or no<space>neopet<space>pool guide2<space>your detail what happen to the pool #2

pls. send a reply to my website(sorry about non-neopet help guide website im still creating it yet)

all people who completed all atlas of the ancients plot completer can go in to magma pool with out waiting for so long like my friend who have neopet account have full access to the magma pool

quick information:

i still thinking about saying to tnt to created an neopets series (season show) when i grow up anyway

but i created an script what happen until season 1-20

but with use of 2 or more human in this show pls. if they accept my creation will be seen on nick (because neopet owned nick too)

so stay tune to nick and wait until neopets will be listed on show

Actually, everyone can go to the pool.

I completed all steps, bit the Albot and other moltite pets, and still unable to get in. It will come, with time. So far, is all random.

Honestly I don't think there's a pattern. My guard was not sleeping when my friend had his sleeping and I was able to get past the guard on my side account but not on my main. I refreshed for 2 hours straight, every minute and he did not sleep. After going away for a couple hours the guard was sleeping.

If there's a "trick" it'd be whatever people have done to gain extra knowledge of Moltara to get accepted without catching him asleep. Nobody knows for certain what that is, though, they are all theories that keep getting disproven.