Magma Pool Now Open!

hrtbrk

Honestly I don't think there's a pattern. My guard was not sleeping when my friend had his sleeping and I was able to get past the guard on my side account but not on my main. I refreshed for 2 hours straight, every minute and he did not sleep. After going away for a couple hours the guard was sleeping.

If there's a "trick" it'd be whatever people have done to gain extra knowledge of Moltara to get accepted without catching him asleep. Nobody knows for certain what that is, though, they are all theories that keep getting disproven.

Ooh okay:( I guess I'll try and make some petpet's and hope for the best:P

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoops accidentally deleted my original post, but here is a re-post, so you can all see what my experience was like:

23kaqg8.jpg

After refreshing every 30 seconds for 3 hours I took a 5-10 min break and then went back and viola he was asleep!

i meant as in numbers (9:00, etc) but this helps, did it take the pet with you or do you choose the pet that gets painted?

I'm starting to think that the more you refresh, the more you keep him awake. So many people have tried the method of refreshing, then leaving for a while, to come back to him sleeping. I've tried it twice and it worked both times.

I'm starting to think that the more you refresh, the more you keep him awake. So many people have tried the method of refreshing, then leaving for a while, to come back to him sleeping. I've tried it twice and it worked both times.

Exactly what happened to me. I refreshed for thirty minutes yesterday; and it was when I went back today to retrieve the link that I snuck through.

I just went to the pool and it says that I'm a true master in the ways of Moltara and I can paint my pets

I did this after making a Teek at Tangor's Workshop

what parts'dja use?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I just went to the pool and it says that I'm a true master in the ways of Moltara and I can paint my pets

I did this after making a Teek at Tangor's Workshop

I just tried this by making a Teek and leaving it in my inventory. Didn't work, he still won't let me through. :( Was it attached to a pet, in your inventory or SDB? Anything else you can think of? You're the first person that's reported this (here) so cough up the details! :D

I didn't do that but I still was able to go through. -But I decided not to paint my pets yet.

I came back on after I left for three hours and I found him asleep and before that, I didn't refresh.

I'm kind of skeptical about having steps to paint your pet magma though... But we need to clear this out

People also said they got by with Albot but it didn't work for others. I made 2 of the petpets (Dal and Nik) and wasn't able to get in. I wondered if it was unique to each player - as in, player a has to make petpet x while player b has to make petpet y, etc.

I went back for another visit just to see what would happen, and this is the message I got:

"Sorry, your Neopet has already gone for a dip in the Pool. If another of your Neopets wants to splash around in there, you'll just have to come back next week."

Is this the message the rest of you have received after getting a magma pet? Some people have multiple magma pets and have reported seeing him asleep several times, so I was just thinking that not everyone is getting this message.

I have a new theory. I think you have to have visited Moltara a certain number of times before you can sneak past the guard, and then a certain number more times before you can go to the pool whenever you like, like the person up above who was told "you are a master of Moltara." This would explain why some people got in right away and others of us had to refresh a bunch and then come back later.

I went back for another visit just to see what would happen, and this is the message I got:

"Sorry, your Neopet has already gone for a dip in the Pool. If another of your Neopets wants to splash around in there, you'll just have to come back next week."

Is this the message the rest of you have received after getting a magma pet?

Yes, that's what it says for me too. However, on my side account it kept telling me the guard was sleeping, I think it was glitched maybe.

Is this the message the rest of you have received after getting a magma pet? Some people have multiple magma pets and have reported seeing him asleep several times, so I was just thinking that not everyone is getting this message.

I have a new theory. I think you have to have visited Moltara a certain number of times before you can sneak past the guard, and then a certain number more times before you can go to the pool whenever you like, like the person up above who was told "you are a master of Moltara." This would explain why some people got in right away and others of us had to refresh a bunch and then come back later.

Two things

1. I'm a girl

2. I got the same thing as everyone else, can't make another one till next week

Yes, that's what it says for me too. However, on my side account it kept telling me the guard was sleeping, I think it was glitched maybe

That happened to me to. Maybe it is glitched on some accounts? Maybe that's why some people haven't been able to paint their pets

i think its just random, i left it for 12 hours ( i went to bed & refreshed when i woke up) & no luck. Maybe the knowledge part is you have to do things in neopia while you are waiting. For example, leaving the magma pool in a new window/tab & doing things in neopia in a different tab/window. The knowledge means your going around neopia/discovering neopia while waiting for the guard to fall asleep. Maybe we could try this & post our results.

On my side account the first day, I refreshed twice a minute for about 3 hours straight and nothing =(

Then the next day...I didn't even try until really late and did the same method.

About 15 minutes later, the guard fell asleep and I picked my blumaroo to be painted magma.

So for one, it's random for EVERYONE on when the guard falls asleep. (like getting the snowager avatar random)

Some people also claim that making a petpet at the workship gets them access but it doesn't work for everyone. So it's just all randomness to me =/

I just want my Magma Kau! >cries<

Edit: Finally! Sorry about my *removed*!

magma.jpg

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not curse.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Actually, everyone can go to the pool.

I completed all steps, bit the Albot and other moltite pets, and still unable to get in. It will come, with time. So far, is all random.

ahem! did you read carefully it said (without waiting)

you may double check it

guard_accepted.jpg

Aww... now who doesn't want to hug this guy?

I wonder what would happen if you got accepted? (No waiting?)

hiya pls. reply what did you do before you got accepted like

complete an latest plot of atoh

or you go to town hall several time

or the guard think you look like Roxton Colchester III :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Iceheart) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.