Magma Pool Now Open!

hrtbrk

i made a nik and got in with no refreshing after trying for 2 hours the day before with no luck but i came here for adiffrent reason :P

Something has happened!

What was that sound? Your Blue Worm is nowhere to be seen! Who could have taken it?

ill let you know if it appears again as usually the worm doesnt appear if youve collected it that day so i might not get it

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been trying off and on, on my side account, since the Magma Pool showed up, but still nothing.

Rumors going around that mucking around on neopets keeps him awake - he fell asleep after I left Neopets for a few hours then went STRAIGHT to the magma pool - www.neopets.com/magma/pool.phtml

This is after I spent the last two days refreshing and making petpets, etc.

didn't worked for me... maybe because I had to log in...

I logged, refreshed twice, and closed neo. (with session open)

after how many hours you returned?

didn't worked for me... maybe because I had to log in...

I logged, refreshed twice, and closed neo. (with session open)

after how many hours you returned?

I was already logged in so went straight to the pool. However, lots of theories out there, many could be just from coincidence. I think it was only about a hour. Trying to test a theory or two on my side account.

I just painted my pet, Talakashrin (whom I created just to paint that color if I ever got the chance to), magma. I opened the link from the "Magma Pool Now Open!" TDN post, and he was asleep! First time too, didn't even need to refresh.

Link to a screenshot (cropped from a fullscreen screenshot): http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd255/e...nland/Magma.png

Here's the link to his pet lookup: http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Talakashrin

:grrr: not working for me either

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Iceheart) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Smileys don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Aghh! this is not working for me, left for school then came back and he was awake, before school he was awake, last night he was awake... all night, why isn't this working? :grrr:

It's completely random from what I see. Just keep trying and I'm sure you'll get it eventually!

I kept refreshing at the magma pool but nothing happened

So I went to Igneot's cavern and typed "can i swim in the magma pool"

He replied "The coals burn brightly in favour of this"

So i went to the magma pool and the guard was asleep.

I chose which one of my pets to swim...

Now i have a nice new magma pet!

I kept refreshing at the magma pool but nothing happened

So I went to Igneot's cavern and typed "can i swim in the magma pool"

He replied "The coals burn brightly in favour of this"

So i went to the magma pool and the guard was asleep.

I chose which one of my pets to swim...

Now i have a nice new magma pet!

I tried this... got the same answer... but the guard was not asleep... :( bummer

I just painted my pet, Talakashrin (whom I created just to paint that color if I ever got the chance to), magma. I opened the link from the "Magma Pool Now Open!" TDN post, and he was asleep! First time too, didn't even need to refresh.

Link to a screenshot (cropped from a fullscreen screenshot): http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd255/e...nland/Magma.png

Here's the link to his pet lookup: http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Talakashrin

Me too. Well i didnt create a new pet. But the first time i went there on my side he was asleep. Got my lovely magma pet on account bbubblie2!!

I keep trying on my side account, but that nasty Tonu guard is never sleeping! I've been trying since it was released. I just want to paint my Kiko Magma, and then I'm done!

The guard was sleeping when I went to the magma pool (finally) but when I confirmed which pet I wanted to take a dip, I got the page that says

"I'm sorry, only those well-versed in the ways of Moltara are permitted to enter the Pool. Learn more and try again later."

I tried it three times..... and my Kougra didn't get painted Magma. :grrr: Has this happened to anyone else?

I got it! Really! First, go to the magma pool. Refresh a few times. Now, straight from the magma pool, quit the window. After five or ten minutes, open your browser, but open it straight to the magma pool (do not go to any other neopets page). He should be sleeping. Enjoy!

P.S. The magma pool address is www.neopets,com/magma/pool.phtml if you need it.