Magma Pool Now Open!

hrtbrk

well, currently, i logged on and checked the news. I saw a pool had been open.

I clicked yes to swim.

and now my pet is a magma pet.

I tried to do my lutari, but it said:

Sorry, your Neopet has already gone for a dip in the Pool. If another of your Neopets wants to splash around in there, you'll just have to come back next week.

i didn't notice any of the lantern stuff until just now.

Also, the servers for neopets are quite laggy.

if you want to see my pet,

its

KingShoyruNumberOne

its a magma hissi.

KingShoyru looks very nice in Magma color!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tried a few times per day, and still nothing. I've tried the refresh-wait-go method, the ask-Ignot method, and the refresh-wait-refresh methods, and none have worked. I'm going to try the make-a-petpet-go method next, after I find the rainbow worm and some gears. :P

Ive tried the worm and make-a petpet- theories none of them have worked for me ive been refreshing and listening to everyones methods for about 3 weeks im pretty sure its just random. theres no way to better your odds

Agreed I spent all my money on getting al the petpets/the supplies to make them, made the vaggendotra 5000, and when I tried to get into the Magma pool I was turned down like usual. The tells me that theory doesn't work.

• 2 months later...

i know what it means to do something.

"I'm sorry, only those well-versed in the ways of Moltara are permitted to enter the Pool. Learn more and try again later"

i found out what well-versed

well-versed

- 1 dictionary result

Main Entry: well-versed

Part of Speech: adj

Definition: knowing a lot about a particular subject; educated, informed, very familiar

sources:dictionary.com

means that you have to do what.

in the definition there a hint that you have to find on neopets

i will give you a hint

you have to talk Igneot that he very familiar on neopets that he forgot

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.