Moltara Worms: New Quest!

hrtbrk

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay does anyone know what time the rainbow and black worm may appear?

So far, we haven't figured out a pattern for anything. But I do have this page set up where I'm tracking any times that people will give me. I figure if someone at least tries to keep track, maybe we can figure something out. More data = more accurate results, ya know?

I don't think there is are certain times or anything...I just started today and found all 10 without having to do much refreshing...

But I DO think it's easier to find them if you take breaks for an hour or two. It seems you find like 3 or 4 pretty quick, then when you don't see them anymore, just leave for like 2 hours and come back and usually more will appear. The white and black one did take me a little while, but I waited an hour and white showed up pretty fast. Then I waited two hours and black came up without much refreshing.

Don't know if it's like that for everyone, just something I noticed.

I don't think there is are certain times or anything...I just started today and found all 10 without having to do much refreshing...

But I DO think it's easier to find them if you take breaks for an hour or two. It seems you find like 3 or 4 pretty quick, then when you don't see them anymore, just leave for like 2 hours and come back and usually more will appear. The white and black one did take me a little while, but I waited an hour and white showed up pretty fast. Then I waited two hours and black came up without much refreshing.

Don't know if it's like that for everyone, just something I noticed.

I've been at this for nearly three days now and I STILL haven't found the black one. I don't think it has anything to do with waiting time. Maybe you just got lucky, is all. Someone earlier found them all on Day 1 in 10 minutes. The rest of us...not so much. :\

I'm still waiting to see this elusive rainbow worm.

But I finally found the miscellaneous gears for the first time!!! :D

Remember guys if you want to do this the next day, you HAVE to go back to where you got the lantern (after going into the dark caves) so the worms can rest. If you do it the day you want to search, you won't be able to.

Random question... am I missing a step here? I got my lamp and collected all 10 worms, but when I go to the Dark Caves, it tells me "It's much too dark in here to see! You'd better find an appropriate light source, otherwise you'd be doomed to spend your days stumbling in the dark." Am I missing a step somewhere?

did u put em all in the lamp lol, i only have 6 and i geuss u cant put em in til u get all of em, i found the black one but i didnt have the lamp at the time! now im stuck lol

awww man i found scrap metal but i thought it was junk and threw it away lol

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

did u put em all in the lamp lol, i only have 6 and i geuss u cant put em in til u get all of em, i found the black one but i didnt have the lamp at the time! now im stuck lol

How would you put them into the lamp? I tried doing it in inventory, but it doesn't work... do we have to go to Tagnor's Workshop maybe?

someone told me u had to use the drop down menu in ur inventory... might have been wrong tho, a lot of people on PC give out wrong info cause they honestly dont know lol

just found the orange one finally

someone told me u had to use the drop down menu in ur inventory... might have been wrong tho, a lot of people on PC give out wrong info cause they honestly dont know lol

:sad02: Well if they have, I haven't been able to.

**Edit... nevermind, found it. You have to fill it in the lamp by the drop menu on the lamp. I looked at jellyneo's page for this.

so I've been a long time "guest" reader on the forums, but the worms finally got me to sign up and post (thanks for being awesome guys!)

I FINALLY found my rainbow worm today at 3:43pm NST, and I started this thing on Monday when it came out. I refreshed all day yesterday and got nada... then today I found gears on top of town hall, then two refreshes later I found the rainbow worm. When I went to the cave, I got the scrap metal RE (first time). So, I guess it's one of those when it rains it pours kind of deals after a long drought of nothing. Good luck to everyone! I don't know that I could do this daily especially since I usually have horrible luck with REs.

Yes, you need all 10 worms in order to fill the lamp. Once you have all ten, go to your inventory. After you click on the lamp, open up the drop-down menu and it's the very last option below Put Up For Auction. :)

Of course, after that, you can head to the Dark Caves to find the Red Moltite and after that, head back to Lampwyck!

Got all my worms, just looking for lots more gears/scrap metal.

Just wondering, has anyone else ever see 2 worms pop up on the page at the same time? I was refreshing for worms and saw the purple one and the yellow one both in the caves. I already had purple, so I just went for the yellow, but anyone else notice this? And that "you thought you saw something there but didn't" is really annoying (they're NOT in the inventory).

Is scrap metal any easier to find at the pool, or is it everywhere?

Gah this is frustrating... I still need Rainbow, White, and Black.

I was restocking earlier, so I put all my stuff in my SDB, then I just went to look for worms, saw the white one, but couldn't get it because I had forgotten to take the blasted lantern back out *headdesk*