Moltara Worms: New Quest!

hrtbrk

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally got the rainbow worm after a few refresh today. And I found the red moltite, nice rock lol

Back to the quest tomorrow :-)

I have been looking for this stupid rainbow worm for like 3 days! :grrr: I have everything else INCLUDING a Magma Pet! I have been refreshing constantly...

Do the worms show up when the minute changes or will they show up in between minutes too? I am getting really annoyed at this point...

I have been looking for this stupid rainbow worm for like 3 days! :grrr: I have everything else INCLUDING a Magma Pet! I have been refreshing constantly...

Do the worms show up when the minute changes or will they show up in between minutes too? I am getting really annoyed at this point...

yah me too!!! except its with the black worm is makin me mad!! i even got the magma pet too!! :thumbsdown_still:

I was tired, bored, and lost all hope. I was trying to guess the birthday to one of my old accounts - a hopeless mission - and I'd completely forgotten why I even came on the computer to begin with... I was shutting down the tabs, and then I saw it - the moltara city. And sitting in the corner? The Rainbow worm. Score.

*Does happy dance around the room* :D

Now, just the black one left...

if the rainbow worm was next to me id punch it, its the last one i need to find

i got into the cave yesterday, it took forever to find the moltite.

when you run into the monster you just have to start over again

i already made 2 petpets since yesterday ^_^

I think I figured it out. The worms quest is used to gather the required items (red moltite/misc. gears/scrap metal and wood/ shiny obsidian) to make l the tangor robotic petpets and combine tem into the Vaggendotra 5000 . I belive after creating it (the Vaggendotra 5000 ) you will possibly be able to enter the magma pool. I have devised this from a few people saying they created one of the tangor petpets and then gaining access to the magma pool. If anyone is able to create all the petpets pretty much right away please test my theory of creating the Vaggendotra 5000 and attempt to enter the magma pool then post your results.

A long long time ago, someone told a history about a misterious worm.

It was black and who caught it could get some red and briliant stones with you could change into whatever you wanted to.

Soon, everybody was looking for the worm but just a few could found it. :crying:

Sorry about the mistakes! I don`t speak english very well, but reading all of this posts about those "cute" worms I just could imagine that xD

I`m looking for the black too T_T

I think I figured it out. The worms quest is used to gather the required items (red moltite/misc. gears/scrap metal and wood/ shiny obsidian) to make l the tangor robotic petpets and combine tem into the Vaggendotra 5000 . I belive after creating it (the Vaggendotra 5000 ) you will possibly be able to enter the magma pool. I have devised this from a few people saying they created one of the tangor petpets and then gaining access to the magma pool. If anyone is able to create all the petpets pretty much right away please test my theory of creating the Vaggendotra 5000 and attempt to enter the magma pool then post your results.

I didnt make any petpets and I got access to the magma pool

Yay! Finally got my second set of worms completed, so I've now made two of the moltite petpets. Still no luck with the Magma Pool, though.

hey, how are you entering the pool?

for me the guard is always awake ._.

It is just a random event

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Got the rainbow worm. Just gotta get that flippin' black one. I have no real interest in making petpets tho... I probably should. Oh well. I'll just sell my moltite at 45K a pop

Well you probably got in when the guy was sleeping, What I'm talking about is the "stuff" you possibly need to learn to get in.

I don't think you need anything to get it I think its just random. I think you are making it more complicated then it really is. Maybe if this was the neopets from 5 years ago but now everything is simplified.

I don't think you need anything to get it I think its just random. I think you are making it more complicated then it really is. Maybe if this was the neopets from 5 years ago but now everything is simplified.

I think it's random too. I also don't think the "learn more and come back" part really means anything in particular.

I think it's random too. I also don't think the "learn more and come back" part really means anything in particular.

Wit what i've seen/heard I really do believe they're related and that's the way in. I'm not trying to complicate, for me it's a riddle/problem and I'm just trying to solve it seeing as how many people can't get in because of the guard with the caffine fix.